Garmin F305 Cadence/Speed auto upload? (Read 654 times)

aleyoung86

Any chance of having the cadence/speed auto sync for us cyclists? Love the website, it's just fantastic. Thanks!

2012: Wish a Mile Ride: 300 miles in 3 days to benefit the kids of Make A Wish.

Dad, Runner, Programmer

I second this.  It would be great to see cadence. Speed you can already see, so I'm not sure what you mean. When I go over to the graphs tab, I can see cadence in there as an option, but I would love to have it as a field I could see in the workout as well as in the intervals.  Thanks!

2015 Goal:For now, keep running!

I'm using a speed/cadence sensor on my bike with my Garmin. I'd love to see average cadence overall and in my splits, especially as I start to do trainer workouts. I know it's somewhat available in graphs. Perhaps the data field would be good for footpod cadence use too. Here's an example.

Princess Cancer Pants

I'd like this, too, though I don't think my cadence differs all that much, except for really hilly routes or on my mtn. bike.  Then I vary a lot more from my typical ~90rpm on steady state road rides.

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

hendrik42195

Any news on this? Would love to have this, too. Using a Garmin FR 60 with the GSC-10 speed/cadence sensor.

I'll add it this fall when I revamp the training log.