Feeling pretty proud! (Read 272 times)

Caitsmith93

I just started running last week, slowly working at it every day, and today I ran a mile without stopping in 12 minutes! I'm sure that isn't too great but I'm feeling pretty good right now! Definitely want to keep working on getting that time down! 

Outside Lane

Congrats!  You will be in your first 5K in no time!

See how they run...

Hobie1

I just started running last week, slowly working at it every day, and today I ran a mile without stopping in 12 minutes! I'm sure that isn't too great but I'm feeling pretty good right now! Definitely want to keep working on getting that time down! 

Well done!  This week better than last week.  Next week better than this week!

Laughlin

That Guy

Great job!  Keep at it!

BeeRunB

Congrats. Keep going. Remember not to overdo it. Listen to your body. Good luck!

Christirei

way to go!! Keep at it and remember to take it slow! twelve minute miles are right where you need to be right now!

delicate flower

eKudos.

<3

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Great job ! Don't worry about getting the time down.  Slowly build your miles per week.  Trying to go too fast too soon tends to lead to injury.  Better to build a solid base of miles first.  And with consistency in training, your pace will drop anyway.  It may take a several months but it will happen.

That is wonderful! Congrats! :-)

very nice work Caitsmith   be proud, you deserve it !

danielle2121

Great job!

Charles G

Great job!

jfa

Take it slow and enjoy the journey. Wherever it may lead.

NHLA

Way to go!
                              sharonrolfes

Congratulations. Keep going.