40s+ on the Run - Happy New Year! (Week of 12/30/07) (Read 1379 times)

I'm packed, I love moving! Jewels
    But in the end, I'm more afraid of not trying, than failing. JJJessee

Queen of 3rd Place

Yikes - since I put an ad in my sigline I figured I'd better start a thread over at Master's. Master's... *sigh* ... sounds so...mature... Arla

Ex runner

Hi Arla, You can actually include HTML in your sig so you can provide link to the master's group (or directly to the weekly thread..if you make one). Copy and paste: < a="" href="http://www.runningahead.com/groups/MastRun" />Masters Group (you'll need to take out the extra space before the "a"s) -brian
          I'm perfectly happy to make the move tomorrow, perhaps letting people know here over the next week that we moved - but I have no idea how to make the move to Masters. So whoever is the computer guru - go for it! And then I'll figure out how to add the thread-thingy to my signature. . . . you know what I mean. Re running - Had a great, cold, rainy 7 miles, 2 hour run in the forest today. Lots of mud and branches, etc., due to the immense rain and wind. Then we went and pigged out on quiche, potatoes, biscuit, and coffee. Yum! Gotta for now, but will check in later or tomorrow to see what's up. And thanks Eric for chiming in and helping us out when we know you're extremely busy!! Big grin

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Hey! My avatar changed and I didn't even know it!!! Big grin Confused Big grin Guess I did something right finally . . .

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

50 halfs by age 50

I just did 4 miles this morning...taking this marathon taper thing very seriously. Anyone else suffer from taper madness? Clowning around

*Mel* //  "A lot of people run a race to see who's the fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine

Queen of 3rd Place

Chimera - we moved over to the master's user group! I've never trained for the full marathon yet, but the taper madness stories always crack me up. Arla

Ex runner

woodwoman

Okay, I guess I'll move <sigh> but for some of us who have only been running a year or so, "Masters" does indeed seem intimidating!!</sigh>