Colorado Springs Most Wanted List: A runner named "The Mad Pooper" (Read 173 times)

BeeRunB

Jogger nicknamed 'Mad Pooper' wanted for defecating in yards

Brief article. If the Mad Pooper hangs out here on RA, WTF? 

Hey man, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Hey man, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

But she gotta go there every day, even though restrooms are available nearby.

kettledrum

It sounds personal.  Perhaps they go for walks and their dog poops in her yard and they don't clean it up and this is her revenge?

This is a helpful article and should probably be moved to Running 101.  Thanks.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

xhristopher

Anyone who's run a few thousand miles has a good pooping story.

Kalsarikännit

Anyone who's run a few thousand miles has a good pooping story.

Or a bad pooping story.  A really, really, really bad pooping story.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Do tell. A friend of mine was rollerblading one time and had to pinch a loaf badly, she was prarie dogging. So, she pulled over in the grass and dookied right there, I believe it was in a neighborhood too. I can't remember now, but it was funny as hell when she told me about it.

my story isn't as cool the chick cutting rope in someone's yard. I was on the fence one morning about releasing a brown trout, and decided against it. Was planning on running 5 miles, but during my run I had a feeling I need to crap, but kept on keeping on. Anywho, about mile and a half down the road the sense of impending doom was unbearable so I turned around. I had to double time it back to my house, luckily I didn't lock my front door, because I barely made it back to the bathroom.

Kalsarikännit

Do tell. 

Well, not me personally.  I am both perfect and a woman, so I never poop.

Kalsarikännit

God Bless Deadspin.  A collection of stories of pooping on the run.

http://deadspin.com/the-mad-pooper-is-not-alone-your-best-stories-of-crapp-1818624582

Funny stuff^^^

God Bless Deadspin.  A collection of stories of pooping on the run.

http://deadspin.com/the-mad-pooper-is-not-alone-your-best-stories-of-crapp-1818624582

IDK what on earth possessed me to read all these stories, since after a while you have a pretty good idea how most of them will end. But the surprise ending of the last story was the big payoff.

Dave

BeeRunB

Loosely related to this thread. I went to Taipei, Taiwan years ago and ate at this restaurant (Google images). The food was pretty good, especially the chocolate ice cream.

seeEricaRun

Awesome

Do tell. A friend of mine was ...

"A friend of mine" once dropped the kids off in the dirt under an 8-inch bush on a bridge in the middle of a city. Luckily, it was 5 AM.