Running as a component in an eternal youth complex (Read 172 times)

It sounds like you’re going through a premature midlife crisis?  You need to figure out what makes YOU happy and not think about “teammates” who bitched about you in the past. Move on.....you are only 25 and the world is still your oyster. Find something that you are  passionate about (whether it’s running/making music or whatever) and people will be drawn to your positive energy....and then you’ll become a chick magnet. 👍

You got all that right haha

I like running and making music, though I gotta say I find myself doing more trail running when I can these days. Or running down empty country roads in bumfuck nowhere. Mostly because motorists are assholes and I just wanna be alone.

My personalized version of the beautiful "why run" monologue by the ubiquitous Jeff. Not that I compare to his athleticism in any way or ever will. I've been at it since I was 15 though and i'm 25 and still running so I guess it makes no sense to stop lol

Run because you scrape shit off houses for 10 bucks an hour. Run because you're a late bloomer and tryna keep that bod slim n sexy for when you finally get some. Run because you're tryna get the THC outta your lungs. Run because you wanna earn the right to indulge in some THC in your lungs. Run because you have THC in your lungs and it numbs the pain of running for awhile. Run because you wanna forget about the past. Run because the pills you're on make you gain weight. Run to burn off beer. Run after drinking beer. Run because it sits sitting around feeling bad for yourself .

World without end, amen!

if you're tired of starting over then stop giving up!

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

You should add weight lifting 2-3 times a week.

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes