Problems with the Toggle Elevation Graph (Problemas con el Toggle Elevation Graph) (Read 940 times)

Jeronimo

Hello, for two years I use this wonderful program to do the tours of my careers(races). Everything me has worked always very well but from yesterday On July 22, when I try to make myself a tour, on having done the graph of the elevation(increase), the following mistake goes out: THIS MAP CONTAINS TO BAD ELEVATION POINT.PLEASE REGENERATE THE ELEVATIONDAT BY CLICKING THE ELEVATION BUTTON. I give him(her) several times but always the same mistake goes out and I am a bit desperate because everything me habia worked well. I am a Spanish of Madrid and do not speak English like that that this text is a translation. Thank you very much and a greeting. Hola, hace dos años que uso este maravilloso programa para hacer los recorridos de mis carreras. Todo me ha funcionado siempre muy bien pero desde ayer dia 22 de Julio, cuando intento hacer un recorrido, al hacer el grafico de la elevacion, me sale el siguiente error: THIS MAP CONTAINS A BAD ELEVATION POINT.PLEASE REGENERATE THE ELEVATIONDAT BY CLICKING THE ELEVATION BUTTON. Le doy varias veces pero siempre sale el mismo error y estoy un poco desesperado porque todo me habia funcionado bien. Yo soy español de Madrid y no hablo inglés asi que este texto es una traducción. Muchas gracias y un saludo.
      I'm having the same prob Sad This is one example but it's happening with all of my routes. http://www.runningahead.com/maps/e24bb37546124816846a23ae46e959f0 I wonder if there's a problem with Mr Google and his maps dealy?
        Same problem here. After I get the error msg, I have to exit out of the program via Alt Cntrl Del using the task manager because the error continues to flash even though I click the "x" in the upper rt corner. It happened yesterday and the day before.
          I am getting the same problem both on old courses and new. I am able to get out of the error by selecting another option.
          eric :)

Hi folks, I can reproduce this problem too. I will not be able to diagnose the problem until I get home tonight. I suspect it has something to do with USGS malfunctioning. eric :-)
            eric :)

USGS changed their web service interface. I've updated the code to use the new interface. However, according to USGS, they are experience slowness right now, there's nothing I can do about that, for now. eric :-)
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

USGS changed their web service interface. I've updated the code to use the new interface. However, according to USGS, they are experience slowness right now, there's nothing I can do about that, for now. eric :-)
                Hmmm...think a bunch of PO'd runners would get them on that a bit faster...? Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Jeronimo

Pardon Eric for not thanking you before. Thank you and a greeting. Perdon Eric por no darte las gracias antes. Gracias y un saludo.
                  corrade

Valet Parking

Just to update on this problem - I've been unable to get any elevations for 24 hours, August 3rd and 4th. The progress icon just eternally swirls with no result. I fear we're no longer a priority for USGS resources.
                      Just to update on this problem - I've been unable to get any elevations for 24 hours, August 3rd and 4th. The progress icon just eternally swirls with no result. I fear we're no longer a priority for USGS resources.
                      Already a thread on this, it's a slightly different problem symptom-wise but I suspect the culprits are the same! http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/59b09d329c6a4b02a16db91537e475d0