What do you wear under your shorts? (Read 9326 times)

I think you know exactly what I mean! I think it's perfectly acceptable for women to wear whatever they want and in some cases, therer probably is not much difference in some women's clothes from men's, but when it comes to underwear and stuff like that including running gear etc, only a certain type of guy would be caught dead in them.
    "Not some Girly Boy", but all Man! Wow where did that come from? Black eye If a man wears anything that belongs to a woman, then he must be a "girly boy"? Clowning around I guess then all of us women who wear anything that belongs to a man must be "Manly girls" Undecided

Menace to Sobriety

I think you know exactly what I mean! I think it's perfectly acceptable for women to wear whatever they want and in some cases, therer probably is not much difference in some women's clothes from men's, but when it comes to underwear and stuff like that including running gear etc, only a certain type of guy would be caught dead in them.
      It takes a man who is truly confident in his masculinity to wear women's underwear. That's why I stick with the tighty whiteys.....I'm afraid I might like the silky stuff a little too much.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

It takes a man who is truly confident in his masculinity to wear women's underwear. That's why I stick with the tighty whiteys.....I'm afraid I might like the silky stuff a little too much.
        I I don't think a manly man would ever even consider doing it, I'm sorry, but only a f*g would consider it and do it. I looked at Target tonight, but didn't like anything I saw. I do have some compression shorts that I'm starting to wear again. Still sweat like crazy and they hold the dampness. Maybe it's just that the sunmmer is so humid, that I really notice it. All I know, is tonight I was soaked everywhere. Jay
        Purdey

Self anointed title

I tend to wear women's underwear. When I run I ditch it and just run in my shorts.

Running Dad

"Not some Girly Boy", but all Man! Wow where did that come from? Black eye If a man wears anything that belongs to a woman, then he must be a "girly boy"? Clowning around I guess then all of us women who wear anything that belongs to a man must be "Manly girls" Undecided
            <.hijack> There's a big problem in the industry as a whole with this. All the way down to the socks. I've had to resort to wearing women's socks to keep my feet from killing me. No my shoes aren't to big. I just have 2 feet that aren't the same size.(I've come to realize). It seems that they want women to be fashionable and comfortable while men should just go topless and commando. I'm sorry but I just see a problem with this. And as for wearing women's anything if you're a guy, it doesn't make you anything less than what you are. If it works don't fix it. sorry bout the ramble. </.hijack>
            Things to do this year:
            Not get an injury
            Things done this year:
            Bi-Lo 5k(Myrtle Beach) : 02.12.10 - 25:??
              Mr Medic, Not a ramble at all. Wink Not sure why it seems that some people (and not just here) have a problem with this over all, it's not the clothes that makes the person is it? I think especially in running, there is such a variety of things that come into play and just as much of a variety in clothing, material, sizes etc, never mind personal preferences. Wink After being formerly married to a closed minded person, I find I am much more open and appreciative of peoples differences and find it refreshing. Smile Karen
              <.hijack> There's a big problem in the industry as a whole with this. All the way down to the socks. I've had to resort to wearing women's socks to keep my feet from killing me. No my shoes aren't to big. I just have 2 feet that aren't the same size.(I've come to realize). It seems that they want women to be fashionable and comfortable while men should just go topless and commando. I'm sorry but I just see a problem with this. And as for wearing women's anything if you're a guy, it doesn't make you anything less than what you are. If it works don't fix it. sorry bout the ramble. </.hijack>
              What a beautiful time of the year in New England
              JakeKnight

You slay me, brother.
                I tend to wear women's underwear.
                This is the least surprising thing I've read all week.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                -----------------------------

Hi Purdey, So if I read you right, you wear women's underwear under your daily clothes, but not while running? Smile That's pretty cool. Cool Do you find them more comfortable than men's? Is it the style, the material or what that got you started? Blush JD, here is a guy (and MrMedic to) that I find more manly and interesting. Yes
                  I tend to wear women's underwear. When I run I ditch it and just run in my shorts.
                  What a beautiful time of the year in New England
                  JakeKnight

JD, here is a guy (and MrMedic to) that I find more manly and interesting. Yes
                    I can see why. When I think of "manly," I always think of Purdey.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Thanks Jeff, I'll check these out as well. Glad there's still guys around that think like me. I was getting ready to just take the useful information here and head back to my usual site. Jay
                        A bit of my own experience in this area. http://runningahead.com/forums/post/30bbfd49164d456691730dd1a2b60148#focus
                          O I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay. I sleep all night and I work all day. I cut down trees. I wear high heels, Suspenders, and a bra. I wish I'd been a girlie, Just like my dear Papa. Sing it with me......

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

I happened to run across a "man" on this mornings run. He had a white shirt on with a white lacy bra on underneath to support his "manboobs" Confused

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

JakeKnight

I happened to run across a "man" on this mornings run. He had a white shirt on with a white lacy bra on underneath to support his "manboobs" Confused
                              Did you find him singularly attractive? C'mon. Go ahead. You can tell the truth. He was manly, wasn't he?

Did you find him singularly attractive? C'mon. Go ahead. You can tell the truth. He was manly, wasn't he?
                                well he was a bit on the old side (full head of grey hair), however who knows if he was a youngen Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson