What do you wear under your shorts? (Read 9326 times)

JakeKnight

You just couldn't let this one go could you, gorilla?
    Nope. Obvious latent homosexuals engaging in rampant homophobia on a public message board always amuses me. LPH: edit your post, please. Remove that word. Mr. In-the-Closet here doesn't know any better, obviously. You do.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

This thread is timed perfectly, the fifth annual celebration of National Underwear Day is Tuesday August 5th. While you're on the freshpair.com site, why not pick up a fresh pair to observe this important day? I prefer a wicking kilt under my shorts, but of course there's nothing under the kilt.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

tonyturtle

I wear ASICS Transitive Seamless Briefs under my running shorts. They're extremely comfortable, and I don't have any problems with them riding up or anything. Just thought I'd put another option out there.
          Jake, you're right. It was late when I wrote it and I've corrected it. I even deleted the begining of the line addressing the individual himself. After re-reading it today, I figured it's not worth it to banter with him.
          Nope. LPH: edit your post, please. Remove that word. Mr. In-the-Closet here doesn't know any better, obviously. You do.
          Larry

LPH

"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"

Wow, seems like a dicey subject matter going on here. I’m playing catch up on it, so here goes. Cheerleader huh! you little devil, Evil grin you didn't tell me about that. I can't wait to see you when you get back from vacation Wink I should have my running skirts by then. Big grin Karen
            What a beautiful time of the year in New England
            runnerclay

Consistently Slow

If ,does not mind the burn. Why should we? Only those in doubt question there "MANHOOD".

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

So I'm going to stick with my tighty whities and my compression shorts and just suck up to the fact that I'm going to sweat like crazy down there. Jay

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

Crunchy

What is this underwear I keep hearing about?

Know your rights …

Which ones, the men's or the women's? Been on vacation for the past week and just checking back. Hey Karen, where are you? Your email bounced and I don't see any postings from you. Did I say something to offend you? Cry Larry
                      What is this underwear I keep hearing about?

LPH

Was reading Runners World (August issue) On page 73, there is a clip aboout a race called the Austin Skirt Chaser 5K, where the women and some men wore running skirts. Then on page 102 there is a piece on "Nuts for Running" and in that there is a mention of men running in Sports Bras. Haven't checke dout the website yet for Running Nuts, but it's suppose to be about runners revealing their crazy running experiences. It seemed kind of weird, that i read these articles right after this thread started, or was it that this thread just rose my awareness to the subject matter? Larry

LPH

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I find that this Italian brand of underwear offers just the right amount of support and feels oh so silky:

Are you a Good Person?

I'm a guy so I hate it but I wear NB or Cw-x shorts and I wear Jockey sport briefs underneath. Jockey keeps changing the men's sport underwear so I use different ones now. I typically will go to a Jockey store or buy them online. You could just buy the sport briefs at a Fleet Feet, etc. I also wear the bandaids on the nipples for anything over 5 or so miles. It's so worth it. Don't ask me about the vaseline on the rear as well to prevent roids. Confused
                            Abortion Kills
                              Which ones, the men's or the women's? Hey Karen, where are you? Your email bounced and I don't see any postings from you. Did I say something to offend you? Cry Larry
                              Oh absolutely not. Something came up and I had to go out of town for awhile. I'll be home soon and get in touch with you. I closed my email account and haven't opened a new one yet. It's a long story and I won't bore you with it. Smile Karen
                              What a beautiful time of the year in New England
                                Karen, Great to see a post from you Big grin , it's been almost two weeks and when your email bounced. I thought that maybe I said or did something wrong! Hey, I found a ace in Waterbury in Sept that's a costume race, you interested? Wink Laary
                                Oh absolutely not. Something came up and I had to go out of town for awhile. I'll be home soon and get in touch with you. I closed my email account and haven't opened a new one yet. It's a long story and I won't bore you with it. Smile Karen

LPH