Are there any Technical T-shirts with SHORT short sleeves?! (Read 942 times)

All of the Technical T-shirts I've found have short sleeves that go down to my elbows, even when the shirt itself fits my torso fine.  It drives me crazy to run and have my sleeves catch, and pull, on my arms. 

Arm hangs?
      mikeymike

When I want to let the guns out I just grab a pair of scissors.  Or go skins, yo.

Runners run

Virtually all my Tech shirts that I've gotten from races are short sleeve.  I only have one long sleeve tech shirt, and I rarely wear it for the same reason.
          Ojo

Dare I suggest buying a woman's shirt -- most of mine have "cap" sleeves. 

Sara

MM #2929

Wingz

Professional Noob

What about these?

Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Old, Slow, Happy

What about these?

Big grin

I've got one of those on in my picture on the left.  I like it.  Good Suggestion!!!!!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Would this be the sort of thing you're looking for?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Would this be the sort of thing you're looking for?

Trust that if a shopping question appears, Zoomy is your gal.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

i cut the sleeves off my old ones.   And cut a deeper v neck sometimes too.     But, I don't actually wear them in public.     I have flab arm!

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Trust that if a shopping question appears, Zoomy is your gal.

Ha, I'm only aware of that shirt because that's what they gave out at the trail relay a couple of years back.  I saw a few runners wearing them and thought that was a nice option vs. regular short sleeves.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

REI has them, with SPF protection.

like this

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

C9 by Target has lots of reasonably priced options, and I've had very good luck with them.

E.J.
                            Greater Lowell Road Runners
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

You Are Beautiful.

C9 by Target has lots of reasonably priced options, and I've had very good luck with them.

+1 for C9

My Storygraph

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop. Confucius
                              Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you. Ovid

You'll learn to let things go. 

+1 for C9

Thanks guys!.. I think I'll try these