Transformers the movie was (Read 758 times)

AWESOME! Yes all the action scene's were very chaotic but it held my 5 year old son's attention THE WHOLE time. He literally was sitting on the edge of his seat the whole time ( and so was many men). After the movie was over we all headed to the bathrooms. Poor dh and ds had to wait inline. Guess many men and boys couldn't leave their seats until AFTER the movie was over lmao. http://www.transformersmovie.com/

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The voice of mile 18

my 4yr old wants to see it. the 2 hr running time is kinda scaring me. how bad was the violence? I'm kinda burned out the CGI/summer action movies I was kinda more hoping to see the animated pixar rat movie instead.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

I have a tendency to fall asleep in movies at the theaters. 2 hours and 20mins is long so I'll probably wait for the DVD. I had some of the Transformers toys and watched the show as a child, but I was more of a GI Joe kid.... "KNOW IS HALF THE BATTLE... GO JOE!" GI Joe always ended with great PSA's

Vim

Poor dh and ds had to wait inline. Guess many men and boys couldn't leave their seats until AFTER the movie was over
          If you had watched GI Joe, you would have been prepared with some empty bottles.

Vim

my 4yr old wants to see it. the 2 hr running time is kinda scaring me. how bad was the violence? I'm kinda burned out the CGI/summer action movies I was kinda more hoping to see the animated pixar rat movie instead.
            I wasn't quite sure about the 2 hour time limit as well. But turns out I had nothing to worry about. As for the violence. The only violence was more like war without showing any real of the gore. To me it was more a movie with Chaos not violence.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I have a tendency to fall asleep in movies at the theaters. 2 hours and 20mins is long so I'll probably wait for the DVD. I had some of the Transformers toys and watched the show as a child, but I was more of a GI Joe kid.... "KNOW IS HALF THE BATTLE... GO JOE!" GI Joe always ended with great PSA's
              OMG THIS IS A HAVE TO SEE IT in the theaters movie. I'll probably buy the dvd for kids when it comes out. GO JOE! Hmmmm wonder how long it will be until THAT"S in the theaters?

I will have to keep this movie in mind while we're on vacation next week. If we come across a rainy day we'll have time to see a movie. I'm not sure if my older kids will want to see it, but I'm sure our 5 y/o will want to. His favorite movie seen at the theater is still Eragon. He just loved that!

Michelle

GO JOE! Hmmmm wonder how long it will be until THAT"S in the theaters?
                  I heard they are casting forLady Jaye , Scarlett, and Baroness... perhaps you want to look into that! (just kidding)

Vim

I heard they are casting forLady Jaye , Scarlett, and Baroness... perhaps you want to look into that! (just kidding)
                    Just call me Scarlett Wink

My ex just called, he and my older kids are on their way to see Transformers right now! I'm curious to see what the 16 y/o thinks of it.

Michelle

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

They had the G.I. Joe the movie a long time ago. It was animation. Now they're making another one with real people? Weird.
                          My ex just called, he and my older kids are on their way to see Transformers right now! I'm curious to see what the 16 y/o thinks of it.
                          I saw men sitting at the edge of their seats so I wouldn't be suprised if the 16 year old likes it. I'd definetly take Jordan, Chris and Nikko to it!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm glad to hear you liked it--I really want to see it after we've seen Ratatouille! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

Mrs. H took our 4 yr old yesterday and SHE LOVED IT. the 4 yr old did too but could only talk about the graphic death of one of the transformers- NICE

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

i watched it two weeks ago with a couple of my friends. hot cars + hot chicks = awesome combo!! Big grin