Diet Chocolate Cherry Whatever (Read 1269 times)

JakeKnight

You know who you are. Help. Where do you get that stuff? I mentioned it off-hand one day, and my slave-mistress has been making me look everywhere for it ever since. Today I spent 20 minutes combing the soda pop aisle at the grocery store. Plenty of Diet Cherry Vanilla - but I cannot find this Diet Chocolate Cherry Dr. Pepper (if that's what its called) anyplace. Any hints would be much appreciated.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

I've seen them at Wal-Mart (ugh) and Albertson's over here. Someone brought some to work the other day because they didn't like them. I tried one, tasted like a dark red (cherry?) tootsie pop. Not bad, but not my thing either.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We buy it at Meijer, but I don't know that you guys have any that far south. I just looked at their site to see if it lists where different flavors are carried, but no such luck. It's probably best that you don't find this stuff. It's crack in a can. If/when they discontinue it I'm gonna be like a soda junkie lookin' for a new fix.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

How is your slave-mistress doing now-a-days? Still running? Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, JK...I saw this yesterday at our Super Target. Not sure if regular Targets would carry it, too, but it's worth checking.

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Is the stress of finding this crap making your HR spike? Just curious. For science, you know.
              JakeKnight

Thanks to all. Guess I'll be checking Wal-mart or Target. Before my heart explodes.

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

The Wal-Mart in our town doesn't carry it, but the Hy-Vee grocery store does. (I live in a small town in IL) MTA - and our Wal-Mart is the "super" type with the full grocery store

TRUST THE PROCESS

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The Wal-Mart in our town doesn't carry it, but the Hy-Vee grocery store does. (I live in a small town in IL) MTA - and our Wal-Mart is the "super" type with the full grocery store
                    It's funny when you reference stores where you live...since I have been in them. I even remember the old Hy-Vee. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

I had Hy-Vee once after a trip to Nevada, but I got a shot and it cleared right up.

Looks like it is only available for a limited time so if you do find some stock up.

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Looks like it is only available for a limited time so if you do find some stock up.
                          I'm wondering if they might keep it around if the "limited edition" stock sells well.

~ Sarah Kay

I'm not a big Dr. Pepper fan, but my wife is and after you've been married a while you sometimes look for ways to get the "extra special" thank you. I bought it for her and she was kind of on the fence about it. I have to try a can and see what all the fuss is about.
                            Fortitudine Vincimus - "By endurance we conquer,"

The Greatest of All Time

I have seen this product at my local Meijer...this cannot taste good. I will stick with my Cherry Coke Zero.
                              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                              finney

Resident pinniped

I tried it and thought it was only OK. As in, I probably wouldn't buy it, but if someone gave me one, I'd drink it. Our Walgreens here has it. One good thing about it is it does NOT taste like diet at all. And not to be a snoop, a prude, or a busy body (I don't consider myself any of the above), Zoom Zoom, just for the record, I don't think it's very cool that you're linking an adult site from your profile. My 11 year old son visits this site as well. Just something you might want to think about.