Heroes part Deux - Spoiler alert (Read 435 times)

so - I loved it! It's going to be a good season. I just had to giggle when the #@%& showed up as a translation for Hiro Big grin I guess there is not going to be any rush for him to come back to the present now that his father is dead. Still not clear on that whole group of which Angela and Hiro's father were part of - it was implied that the assassin came from within? The new characters are interesting - do you think the brother has a power as well. Maya's power reminded me of Rogue from X-men, and then there is another flying boy...and how did he know about Claire - or did he see her heal herself - I thought he did. I totally am confused as to how Peter ended up where he did - Hiro's teleport power? But how could he have survived the explosion and more - I just can't wait to see how they will explain Nathan surviving. I don't know, I think I need to watch the last few episodes again. Please clue me in if I'm confusing stuff from last season. Anyways - looking forward to this season Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

Looking gooooood ;p

...I had to look anyway Wink
      The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group