Reports (Read 91 times)

Joann Y

Sort of dumb, but graphs/reports that I created that used to be 2 year turned into 1 year and 3 year turned into 2 year, if that makes any sense. I tried to recreate the report figuring that maybe I didn't have it set up right. Also, thought there might be some glitch with the the 1st of the year but doesn't seem to be so. No big deal, I can work around it, just thought it was weird.

Yeah it's always been that way. "Last 2 years" includes the current year as one of the years, which on January 2nd is kind of meaningless. I wish there were "last 48 months" and "last 36 months" or equivalent options but alas.

Runners run

Joann Y

Yeah it's always been that way. "Last 2 years" includes the current year as one of the years, which on January 2nd is kind of meaningless. I wish there were "last 48 months" and "last 36 months" or equivalent options but alas.

Okay, thanks. Figured it must be me somehow.

jpdeaux

Not sure exactly what you're after, but I often want to look at various time periods going back to my running start. So I created reports by month and by year with a start date using "Custom Range", but without an end date. Then "Group Result By" day, week, month or year, etc.. This shows all days, weeks, months or years from that arbitrary start date up to today. And it never goes out of date.

Save the report, then it's always just two clicks away.

One helpful thing I found with a report that groups by day is that if I split workouts into warm-up, cool-down, etc., or did multiple workouts in a day, it was a pain to have to add it all up. A report by day going back forever does it easily.

Joann Y

Thanks jpdeaux. Yeah, I had that system going for yearly reports, didn't think to do it for monthly. Good idea. Mostly I was after the visual graphs showing me weekly for the last year and monthly for the last two years so I have an idea of where I actually am instead of patting myself on the back for one good workout or one good week.

eric :)

Hi Joann,

I added 24 and 36 month date ranges.

Mike: do you really want 48 months?  Not sure where to draw the line.

Regardless, happy New Year!

eric Smile

Mike: do you really want 48 months?  Not sure where to draw the line.

Regardless, happy New Year!

No, 24 is plenty, and is what I meant to type above. Thanks, Eric. Happy new year!

Runners run

Joann Y

Oh wow, thank you! Happy new year to you as well!