Anybody else with "nether-region" pain during spinning? (Read 5361 times)

Menace to Sobriety

I had to forward this picture to the fitness instructors at my work. They didn't think it was as funny as I did... women...

Methinks you'll be getting a visit from HR.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

men (in general) are much better at transforming from 40-somethings into 10 year olds.  There is not a lot of value in doing that but the reward is we enjoy an Ass Pro picture all that much more.

Methinks you'll be getting a visit from HR.

Nah, they have a good sense of humor. Just not the same as males. 

The instructor seems to like the "jumps" and that is usually when the pain starts. 

I don't like to jump and never do. You could try that. Just tell them it hurts your knees to avoid any awkward explanation.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions.  I have actually been in Indianapolis for the last 8 days and, thus, unable to spin.  My girly bits are refreshed and I will put some of your suggestions to the test in the upcoming days!

On a side note:  My brother (who I visited in Indy) has been wanting to start a running program, so I signed us up for a run in Indy this October as incentive.  We trained together this past week.  Although, I think he's been having second thoughts.  He attempted to employ a tactic of keeping me up until 2:00 a.m. chatting so that I wouldn't want to get up in the morning to run.  Little did he realize that is my normal schedule with a 4 year old and dh who works crazy hours.  Mu ha ha ha!!!!