July "Virtual 5K/5M" invitation to all RunningAHEAD members (Read 1120 times)

The Floor Walker

Oopps, I forgot all about the virtual race. I actually DNSed (did not start) for this one. My vacation plans had changed from being in a location with a road race to being in one with a lake and a bunch of beer Big grin That is a sweeeet web page though, I'll have to try to jump into the next race. Congrats to all those PRs!!!

Princess Cancer Pants

Mmmm....beer.... /Homer Simpson

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Oopps, I forgot all about the virtual race. I actually DNSed (did not start) for this one. My vacation plans had changed from being in a location with a road race to being in one with a lake and a bunch of beer Big grin That is a sweeeet web page though, I'll have to try to jump into the next race. Congrats to all those PRs!!!
        I was wondering what happened to you! Especially after your saying you wanted to "defend your title" and all that... Wink Next race - first weekend in August - 5th or 6th. Be there or get beaten by the snails! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...