Not the best way to win a race (Read 1322 times)

mikeymike

Superestman.

Runners run

xor

Foiled again.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I have nothing against new words, but ones with a "g" or a "j" sound just don't agree with me.  pejorative, subrogation, synergy  - you get the idea.  

Subrogation is bestest, cause it sounds like algrebra:

commonly an insurer (I-X) of another party (X), steps into X's shoes, so as to have the benefit of X's rights and remedies against a third party such as a defendant (D).

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Okay, honestly, how many of you knew the meaning of supererogatory before stadjak extended our little minds?  My hand is down.

My hand is down.

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

xor

The opposite of subrogation is superrogation.

Or maybe superergation.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Too much Rogaine?

Supererogatory movies

Santorum is against supererogatory movies.  Cause they damage young minds and stuff.

Did I just politicize this thread?

only hard core supererogatory. 

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Rush wants to watch supererogatory movies of sluts in action.  There.  Fully politicized.

keeponrunning

While you guys rant on about something, I'm going for a run...and if I win against myself, it better not be by cheating on me.  

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Why is it sideways?

This was actually a moment when the ten-cent word was actually the best and most precise way to describe the act. Well done, Stadjak.

Turbolegs

You guys are real funny .. Smile Good to know runners have a sense of humor ..

Abe_mend .. to your earlier post on what i meant ... it wasnt definitely anything that deserved so much airtime .. i have made my thoughts/feelings on the topic quite explicit in my posts on this thread .. and there is no right or wrong here .. just a matter of opinion. Dont you think what Landy did with Ron Clarke was amazing?

Stadjak .. there is a hilarious email somewhere in my archives on what the normal guy says and what the GRE dude would say ..i remember a couple ..

Normal Guy: Beginner's Luck

GRE Guy: Neophyte's Serendipity

Normal Guy: All that glitters is not gold.

GRE Guy: All metaphysical objects that coruscate with resplendence are not necessarily auriferous.

Some more here if you scroll down on that page ...

I dont sweat. I ooze liquid awesome.