Worst Album Covers Ever (Read 1234 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ewww...pedophile! *shudders* Wonder whatever happened to Julie....

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mishka-old log

Oh my lord.

Swadvad

Oh my lord.
        HaHaHaHa!!! The outfits and hair are bad enough, but where did they come up with that name? I bet you couldn't squeeze a drop of testosterone out of the whole bunch.

Swadvad

Oops. That may have been a bit "judgmental." They look like a fine group of young . . . people. What do they sing? Polka Showtunes?

Imminent Catastrophe

OK here's my idea: We should put all those covers onto a RA shirt! That would be a hilarious inside joke.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Swadvad

http://jerrster.wordpress.com/2007/04/26/gert-jonnyswhere-are-they-now/ Update on the Gert Jonnys. Big grin
                OMG, they have a myspace page.

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

From the singer who pleaded "Come on Eileen" comes the woefully mistitled My Beauty. The former Dexys Midnight Runners frontman explains his inspiration in the liner notes: "These songs started to penetrate my frightened world. They reawakened something I'd only fleetingly sensed before… it was beauty… my beauty." Uh, Kev, put down your skirt. That ain't pretty. From http://worstalbumcovers.wetpaint.com/page/Weird+Wonders?t=anon, there are plenty of other "great" covers including our poor friend Julie.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Look closely at the last two Gert Jonny pictures. It looks like there was a personnel change. I investigated online & found out that Gert has left the band... Boltoph on July 11th, 2005 at 12:30 pm : The Gert Johnny’s, without Gert, has to be like Pearl Jam without Eddie Vedder…or the Doors without Jim Morrison…or Ryan Adams with Bryan Adams filling in for Ryan… Nuff said.
                    Mishka-old log

OMG, they have a myspace page.
                      Wow, did you check out the songs on their profile? FANTASTIC!
                        Wow, did you check out the songs on their profile? FANTASTIC!
                        YEAH! Any music fan understands the international language of shoop shoop shooby doo wah, but they kinda lost me after that......

E.J.

Gert Jonnys. I know why I keep looking at those photos. I graduated high school in 1978. I think we all have graduation pictures we'd like to burn. I hate to admit it but, put me in a little green vest & I'd fit right in. I'll have to change my avatar when I get home from work.
                            Peke98, I feel your pain LOL I graduated HS in '78, too. Coincidentally, I came across my yearbook a couple of weeks ago, and my kids were dying laughing over the pictures (and we thought we were so COOL!) I don't know which was worse - the graduation photo, or the prom picture with the mint green tuxedo (emerald green trim) and velvet bowtie. Looking at those pictures is like seeing a train wreck. You want to turn away...but you just can't. Big grin

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Mishka-old log

The youtube tribute to Swedish Dansebands! Just after the 30 second mark , we're treated to a Gert Jonnys original song! I love how the singer can't even keep a straight face while singing...he nearly breaks into a giggle a few times during the song.

Vim