Please support RA with a small subscription fee! (Read 172 times)

TammyinGP

I was reminded that it was time to renew my ad-free subscription when I started seeing ads again a few days ago.

$10 a year (plus extra if you want to buy Eric a beer!)    is such a nominal amount to pay for the value this forum and running log provides. 
    If you haven't done so, please consider being a subscriber to help support this venue. 
    (and I wasn't asked for, nor paid, to provide this PSA. I just want Eric to live the lavish life he so deserves!  Wink

Tammy

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Well said, Tammy! I know my log is worth more than $10 even with the exchange rate and that's not all I get from this community! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

bmill11

MIles of Smiles - 2021

Thank you for the reminder, just renewed mine.

an amazing likeness

I was reminded that it was time to renew my ad-free subscription when I started seeing ads again a few days ago.

$10 a year (plus extra if you want to buy Eric a beer!)    is such a nominal amount to pay for the value this forum and running log provides. 
          If you haven't done so, please consider being a subscriber to help support this venue. 
          (and I wasn't asked for, nor paid, to provide this PSA. I just want Eric to live the lavish life he so deserves!  Wink

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

keeponrunning

I was reminded a couple months back to do it when trying to access RA on my phone and kept getting obnoxious ads.

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022