Suddenly no more maps for me (Read 485 times)

Hi Sitting in front of my computer and just persuade my wife that she also should start using RA. Smile But I couldnt use the map, IE told me that I did not trust google! Shocked That was news for me! Have my security program updated itself or have google made a mistake or whats the trouble? Lucky if someone could give me a clou about this. / John In a rainy Stockholm, Sweden.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What version of IE are you using? Should consider using Firefox...
      eric :)

John_H I don't think this is an IE problem. What is the exact error message? What security program are you using? Sometimes anti virus softwares may prevent you from downloading javascripts from another site because it can potentially be used as a cyber attack. You may be able to fix the problem by adding Google and RunningAHEAD to the safe list of the anti virus program. If you don't have one, you'll have to give me the exact error message in order for me to know what is going on. eric :-)
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You don't think IE7 or Vista's security barriers could be doing this? They can be as strong as many antivirus softwares out there.
            The problem must be solved but not buy me, because it works again. I had the problem with maps during 2-3 days and then it worked as it should. I thought that IE7 or Vista had done some upgrade that I wasnt aware of. Hopefully the problem dont come back. / John In a frosty looking Stockholm but with no snow.