Data Entry Problems (Read 716 times)

Amos Woodward

The new update is great!! I was playing around with it this morning. The only thing I can't seem to do is to get my personal activities to appear on the summary page. For example, I have Nordic Skiing-Cl as one of my activities but when I go to do a data entry it does not appear on the entry list. How do I fix this or am I doing something wrong. Amos
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, Amos. I'm having a little trouble following you. Are you saying you cannont enter in a new Nordic-Skiing class or that it will not show up on your summary page? If it's not showing up on the summary page, you may need to add it to the page. Click on "customize" and select one of the stats widgits in the upper right. Then, go down to where the widget shows up and select your activity. It'll show time and distance for any of your custom activities, not just run/bike/swim. Hope that helps!

Roads were made for journeys...

I am also having data entry issues. After getting to the new run entry page the drop down menu for recent/saved runs doesn't work. I can't select anything other than the default although I can see several of my saved routes. After typing a valid route in, it doesn't pull the miles for that rout into the appropriate box.
          Amos - do you mean the Training Log page? That's where I'm seeing the problem. When I click the down arrow next to "New Run Entry" it doesn't show my other activities, like it used to. They are still saved in my settings, though, so I'm not sure how I'd add, say a new Arc Trainer workout.
          jgordon

Runner

Same issue for me with New Run Entry - there are not the usual list of activities I had. Also, my color coding under customization got all changed around but when I try to reset it says that a run of that type already exists and I can't update the color. In terms of summary widgets, when I select "Aquarunning" for example, the data that comes back misses many of teh workouts categorized under that workout type.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joshua 'Flash' Gordon                                                   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A1987ConceptII

Same issue here - can't enter any personal activities.
              A1987ConceptII

Solution posted by another user elsewhere on the site: "Amy (Dragon) showed me what to do. You have to click on "New Run Entry" on the summary page. Then under "Workout Details," you'll see an "Activity" pulldown menu. All your activities should be on there - mine are. Good luck!"
                IrishRunnerGriff

Same thing happening with my log. I go to add a "new run entry" or " new bike entry," and the "edit workout entry" page comes up. I then enter my workout data, and try clicking on either of the "save" buttons (one save button is located beneath the "ratings" section or the page, the other at the bottom of the page) but all it does is refresh that page and doesn't save the new workout I just attempted to enter. Also, if I got to edit a prior workout that I entered before the new log, the "edit workout entry" page doesn't show any of the data from the entry, even though that data was shown on the "workouts" page and also when viewing the workout details from either the calendar or workouts pages.
                  IrishRunnerGriff

Solution posted by another user elsewhere on the site: "Amy (Dragon) showed me what to do. You have to click on "New Run Entry" on the summary page. Then under "Workout Details," you'll see an "Activity" pulldown menu. All your activities should be on there - mine are. Good luck!"
                    Unfortunately, I am not seeing any options in the "activity" pulldown menu. They exist (if I go to "manage my activities" they are shown) but for some reason they aren't being shown when I go to enter a new workout.
                      I'm wondering if this is the only way to enter other activities from here on out. I much prefer seeing my activities in the drop down menu on the main training log page. Can you address this Eric? Thanks!
                        I just created a new activity and see that this new one is in my drop down menu on the main training log page. So I'm thinking that the old ones not carried over to the drop down menu is a bug. Eric, is there a way you can add the previously created activities to the main training log page drop down menu? Thanks!
                        IrishRunnerGriff

The activities and workout types are now showing up on my log and I was able to post a new workout. Looks like its all set now. Thanks again for all the great work Eric! Happy New Year everyone!
                          eric :)

This is fixed. Let me know if you're still having problems.
                              Looks great! Thanks Eric! Smile