The hound who came home for Christmas - Happy 5th! (Read 555 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

What a cutie!

I love Australian shepherds.  Smile

Me too!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

This is Sage. She runs with me every day, on-leash.

Sage is a beauty.  These are all great. Thanks for sharing.

Here are Kremlin and Eddie. Kremlin is a husky and Eddie is a one-of-a-kind. Haha. Actually, the DNA said he is 41% Great pyrenees, 20% cattle dog, 19% Australian shepherd, etc. etc.... They are both good runners but we keep our jaunts short because frankly they're a lot to handle, both having extreme prey drives.

"Shut up Legs!" Jens Voigt

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Sage is a beauty.  These are all great. Thanks for sharing.

Here are Kremlin and Eddie. Kremlin is a husky and Eddie is a one-of-a-kind. Haha. Actually, the DNA said he is 41% Great pyrenees, 20% cattle dog, 19% Australian shepherd, etc. etc.... They are both good runners but we keep our jaunts short because frankly they're a lot to handle, both having extreme prey drives.

Hey, can you check the permissions on your image? We see a blank box, and we want to see your pups. Smile

I tried to post it again. Hope it worked.

AndyTN

Overweight per CDC BMI

This is my Vizsla puppy Darcy. She is 11 weeks old and we picked her up 10 days ago. I will run with her when she gets older and specifically picked the Vizsla breed because of their running ability. I used to have a Lab who would run 10-15 miles with me right on my hip and I miss having a dog running companion.

puppy 1

puppy 2

Memphis / 38 male

5k - 20:39 / 10k - 43:48 / Half - 1:34:47 / Full - 3:38:10

SubDood

This is Brigitta (on right) with her best friend. She has been my avatar(?) pic on this site for a long time. She passed away in April 2020, not long after this photo was taken.

She was a rescue dog from Arkansas, probably a mix of yellow lab and German shepherd. She was very sweet to kids and cats, but she hated other dogs. And not much of a runner unless squirrels were involved.

This is my Vizsla puppy Darcy. She is 11 weeks old and we picked her up 10 days ago. I will run with her when she gets older and specifically picked the Vizsla breed because of their running ability. I used to have a Lab who would run 10-15 miles with me right on my hip and I miss having a dog running companion.

puppy 1

puppy 2

I'm not seeing your pictures!  Did you all see mine?  I don't exactly know how to change the permissions so I ended up following this thread instructions to post.  RunningAHEAD - Topic: How to Post Photos to RunningAhead

I see Brigitta.  RIP lady doggy.  I am sure SubDood misses ya.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, beautiful doggos! And your late Brigitta's BFF looks SO much like one of my childhood kitties, Cookie. Cookie was maybe the dumbest cat I've ever known (our 20# beast boy, Charlie Runkle, is a close 2nd), but such a love.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay