V-8 Fusion (Read 865 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

These fruit/veggie juice blends (100% juice) are good stuff if you are like me and not always good about getting all of your servings of fruit/veggies. Big grin Diluting them to half strength is even better--more water. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Fruit juice =/= Fruit Veggie juice =/= Veggies V8 Fusion = yummy empty calories Wink

Imminent Catastrophe

Trent, you're such a buzzkill. Wink V-8 Fusion is neither fruit, nor veggies, but if it's a choice between that and an HFCS soft drink or sugary "sportsdrink", it's the "better bad choice". It would be better if we all made smoothies from locally grown, fresh berries but really, V-8 Fusion isn't so bad.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Fruit juice =/= Fruit Veggie juice =/= Veggies V8 Fusion = yummy empty calories Wink
          What about regular V-8 with vodka, Tabasco, and some jalapeƱo-stuffed olives...? Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

PerfesserR. With all due respect, Zoomy's riposte wins.
            xor

I challenge you... to a duel! (slap slap)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The funny thing about bloody marys...I don't think I've ever had one without my mom being present. She's come to visit in June for a week during the last 3 years and about the only adult beverage we drink is bloody marys. I should really have them more often. You know, for the lycopene and stuff. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh...and on the topic of fencing. When did picked me up for our first date my dad was in the yard in full fencing regalia showing-off (he was competitive in college). And did wasn't scared-off. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

PerfesserR. With all due respect, Zoomy's riposte wins.
                    Yeah, but what about V-8 Fusion with vodka, tobasco, and jalapeno-stuffed olives? Eeewwwwww! And BTW, Robert, if there is to be a duel, you must supply the weapons (fish).

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

The funny thing about bloody marys...I don't think I've ever had one without my mom being present. She's come to visit in June for a week during the last 3 years and about the only adult beverage we drink is bloody marys. I should really have them more often. You know, for the lycopene and stuff. Big grin
                      The funny thing about bloody marys...I don't think I've ever had one without my hangover being present. Really, I've only drank these as a hangover helper. Naturally, since I'm much older and wiser, I don't run into this problem much so I never have much reason to drink them. Hmmm, maybe I should schedule a brunch soon. Evil grin