Am I the only one with this compression shirt issue? (Read 908 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have 2 different compression tops--one Under Armor, one Champion. The bottoms of both ride up to my natural waist, thus baring my lower belly...not something I am keen to do at this stage in the game (had I abs like Pam's, then I'd probably be happy to have this happen). Does this happen to anyone else? At first I thought it was just the cut of the Under Armor, but then I bought the Champion one and was frustrated to have the same issue. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Educate me. What are compression shirts all about i.e. purpose? Signed, (Technical) T-shirt wearing dude on excellent pain medication

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't really know...mostly they are just snugger than regular technical shirts. More like running tights, but for the upper body. k

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I like loose shirts in the heat. Or singlets.
            That's exactly why I don't wear those types of shirts, Zoomie! I have a long sleeved Under Amour one and it always rides up .. I'm forever tugging on it, and it annoys me.
            2009: BQ?
              Don't own one and don't plan on it.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

See. This is why I run in just a running bro.
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

See. This is why I run in just a running bro.
                  Not a running manssiere? k

~ Sarah Kay

Hey K, notice anything?

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Actually, with enough post its around my waist, that keeps my compression top down.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's exactly why I don't wear those types of shirts, Zoomie! I have a long sleeved Under Amour one and it always rides up .. I'm forever tugging on it, and it annoys me.
                        I wonder if this is more of an issues for us girls, since we have a more defined waist? I remember that the women's winner of the GR Marathon last Fall was wearing a short-sleeved Under Armor top and in all of the photos it wasn't riding-up, but she also wasn't particularly curvy and had more of a straight line from ribcage to waist. k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey K, notice anything?
                          Hmmm...no, should I? Is Trent wearing his post-it notes, again? Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

sure is! All over the board that is.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

sure is! All over the board that is.
                              As soon as I clicked out of this thread and looked at the entire main board I knew exactly what you were talking about. I love when Trent gets bored! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

How can I be bored with this board?