What races are you currently registered for? (Read 1066 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Registered: - Mar 25: Around the Bay (30k) Hamilton, ON - Apr 7: Harry's Spring Run-Off (8k) Toronto, ON - May 6: Sporting Life (10k) Toronto, ON Planned - Oct 21: Columbus Marathon, Columbus, OH Also, entered the lottery for the NYC Marathon.
    Jill_B

I fly.

3/17 Tom King 1/2 4/1 AZA 5k 4/28 Country Music 1/2 12/23 NJRRC 20K (2000k + 8) celebration

Bring it on.

Clydes American 10K -- great post race chili! Pike's Peek 10K -- yes, "peek" is spelled correctly, and it's a PR course Dreaded Druid Hills 10K -- true to the name, but haven't registered yet Annapolis 10 Mile -- hilly, but beautiful (over bridges) Baltimore Half Marathon -- did the full a couple of years ago Richmond Marathon -- "America's Friendliest!" ... more to come, probably Big grin
        2009: BQ?
        Wingz

Professional Noob

Registered 5K tomorrow - Run for the Oaks. 5/6 Flying Pigs Half Marathon - Trent and Perfessor - maybe I'll see y'all there! Planned 10K Cary Road Race 4/14

Roads were made for journeys...

shyrunner07

i'm *debating* whether to do this one.... http://www.prrfs.com/. It's towards the end of june, not sure if i'd be in race condition by then...But if i was, it would work out perfectly...we are already planning on going up to Copper Harbor at the end of the month (two of our friends are getting married...aww!). If i were to go for it, we could make it into a week long vacation.....
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Andrea, I think you could totally do the Seaway 5k in June, too...I'm just sayin'! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

when is the seaway run? do they have a website?
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Marathon - Trent and Perfessor - maybe I'll see y'all there!
                  Sweet. I'm meeting a bunch of folks for dinner the night before. Y'all in?
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

when is the seaway run? do they have a website?
                    I wonder if it's the same weekend that you will be out-of-town: Seaway Run The online registration link is still last year's, though...I hope they update that soon. As soon as they do I'm registering for the 15k. Last year's 5k was my first race and the root of my addiction... Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm not registering for it until I'm convinced I can race without blowing a tire..errr.. hamstring, but I'm planning on the Huntsville Cotton Row 5k on Memorial Day. Smile

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Swamp Stomp 5 Miler - April 7 One America 500 Festival Mini Marathon - May 5 Run Through the Jungle 5K - May 12 The Run Through the Jungle is a really cool race. It winds it's way through the Exotic Feline Rescue Center in Center Point, Indiana. You run between the cages of all the gorgeous big cats. Close enough to touch actually. Last year as I rounded a corner and was looking at some awesome tigers. I got a whiff of something nasty and about the same time felt my hair blowing in the non-existent breeze. I turned around and realized there was an enclosure on that side too and I was being paced by a *huge* tiger whose head was about 12 inches from mine. Shocked Definitely a humbling experience to know that if those fences weren't there, I'd have been breakfast. Tongue Adrenaline can do wonderful things for your time! LOL! This year I'm going to run/walk in with my 8 yo daughter. She did her first 5K at the end of the season last year. Last year this race was my 11 yo's first 5K.
                          - March 31: SNAP 5K, Royersford, PA - May 6: Broad Street 10 miles, Phila, PA I like the Sesame Street Classic Run at Sesame Place, Langhorne, PA... but my kids have all outgrown it and part of the fun was how the race fee also gets you the day at the park. That takes place in May. In November I'll run in the Greyhound Freedom race at Tyler State Park, it's a hilly run but the race director's do an awesome job in making it fun for everyone. Ursinus College in Collegeville, PA has a Bear Tracks run every fall, I missed last year but plan on doing this year. The course is mainly flat, one hill. I think it happens in November.

Michelle

Registered for the One America 500 Half Marathon 5 May (if you want to run this one and are not registered see eBay ASAP) Registration is not yet open for the Sept 22 Mill Race Park 5k/15k in Columbus IN. Bouncing between the races on that one. Last year I ran the 5k, my very first race. I would like to try the 15K but I would also like to see what a year has done to my 5K too. Coin toss?

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

jillsey

April 21 ...local 10K May 26 Marathon Bayshore Marathon in Traverse City Michigan