What races are you currently registered for? (Read 1066 times)

Prophet!

Ford Island Bridge 10K on 4/17 - planning an all-out attack on this one Hibiscus Half Marathon 6/17 Honolulu Marathon 12/9 - The Return/The Redemption
      Mount Washington Road Race - June 16, 2007

Runners run

Hochkar mountain run, Austria, June 3rd.
          Lehigh Valley Half Marathon 4-29-2007. Doing Braod Street Run in May and a few other races during the summer. Was planning on doing the Lehigh Valley Marathon (inaugural or would have been) but it's been canceled due to another Marathon in the makings for Lehigh Valley. So since nothing has been released about that looks like dh and I will be doing Steam Town Marathon in early October. Can't sign up until beginning of April.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Lehigh Valley Half Marathon 4-29-2007. Doing Braod Street Run in May and a few other races during the summer. Was planning on doing the Lehigh Valley Marathon (inaugural or would have been) but it's been canceled due to another Marathon in the makings for Lehigh Valley. So since nothing has been released about that looks like dh and I will be doing Steam Town Marathon in early October. Can't sign up until beginning of April.
            Are you near W-B? My family is from there.
              I used to live by W-B now I live around Allentown/Bethlehem area. BTW not sure if I told you before but I'm originally from Seattle.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

oh funny! I actually graduated from Wyoming Seminary. My grandparents live in Kingston.
                Scout7

I used to live by W-B now I live around Allentown/Bethlehem area. BTW not sure if I told you before but I'm originally from Seattle.
                  I was born in Seattle. My father's family is from Allentown/Bethlehem area. I grew up mostly outside Reading, live just outside of Philly now.
                    Scout7 - You live pretty close to where I am. Living life on the edge here in Royersford, next door to Limerick and it's power plant...The towers are my view from my work front door.

Michelle

Parkway Half in Sacramento on May 5th.
                        Keybank Vermont City Marathon on May 27th

Falling is easy, it's getting back up that becomes the problem ~Staind

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Parkway Half in Sacramento on May 5th.
                          Hey Schadenfreude, I lived in Roseville/Rocklin '93~'06! How's the weather out in NoCal?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Jeffrey

Vancouver HM - May 6, 2007. I am currently searching for some shorter distance races (5k and 10k) just to see where I'm at conditioning wise. Smile
                            Regina

I'm registered for two series of races, one of them has already started: Trofeo della Provincia di Gorizia (7 races): 18/02 - 3080 m Cross Country; 04/03 Gorizia HM; 18/03 - 10k Asphalt - Staranzano Lido; 30/06 - 5000 m Track Gorizia; 30/09 - 9.3k Asphalt - Villesse; 14/10 - 7.2k Asphalt - IAAF World Road Running Championships Mass Race Udine; 28/10 8.85k - Asphalt - Marina Julia; Trofeo della Provincia di Trieste (9 races): 22/04 - 10k Asphalt - Trofeo Papi Sport; 29/04 - 12k Asphalt - Trofeo Running World; 13/05 - 9.7k mixed (trail and asphalt) - La Napoleonica; 19/05 3000 m Track - Trofeo Val Rosandra; 10/06 - 5k Asphalt - Campi Elisi; 02/09 8.5k mixed - Trofeo Generali; 16/09 8.1k mixed - La Settembrina; 07/10 - HM Maratonina del Carso; 21/10 - 9k mixed Su e Zo pei Clanz Besides these I will also run: 06/05 Trieste HM; 03/06 7k Trail - Carsolina non-competitive; 08/09-09/09 - 24 x 1 hour relay; 18/11 HM Palmanova;
                                March 31-Olathe Half Marathon April 7- Eisenhouer Half Marathon April 14- Lawrence Half Marathon April 21- Some 10 mile race April 28- CMM April 29...I nap.....