Move focus in intervals when it has deduced distance (Read 579 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I was just typing in mile splits for some longer runs. I don't know if this is the appropriate way, but I put total mileage at the top (eg, 13.1 mi), then set the intervals to a type I use called Mile splits, then put in each mile split. I like how it figures out after the first two to prepopulate the interval distance at 1mi. But, the focus still goes to the distance on the new line. I think the focus on the new line would be more convenient if it went to the time -- as I'm putting in a bunch of the same distance, and it is prepopulating distance, I don't need to edit that box. Just a suggestion.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

eric :)

Picky picky. I'm 1/3 way done redoing the edit workout page. I can't show it off because it's an all or nothing deal with the log pages due to an upgrade in my framework earlier this year. I'll be redoing the intervals form, at which time I will correct these problems and make it a little more acceptable for you Big grin eric Smile
      AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Oh it was acceptable. I was just looking to save 15 times hitting the tab -- when I do mile splits, they're all 1 for the mile, so I can see some savings not having to confirm every one -- an optimization, not a way to achieve mere acceptability.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.