Where do I go from here? (Read 1322 times)

I just need to go on the record: I'm having a chicken sandwich right now.  

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Kalsarikännit

I just need to go on the record: I'm having a chicken sandwich right now.  

Image Detail

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Rome wasn't built in a day.  What? 

vegefrog

Oh that reminded me to comment on your post Nader! I watched Forks Over Knives too... All I kept hearing was "NO DAIRY" and how the proteins from diary are so awful! I don't drink too much milk, but I DO have a protein shake for recovery or meal replacement about 4 times a week and  that's straight up casein that would be a no-no if I listened to the film. Plus I LOVE cheese! And Sour Cream!!

It was an interesting documentary though. 

Speaking of dairy that reminds me, someone, I think Ms. Pratt ?, was was asking about whey.  The Mayo clinic advises to avoid in individuals who are avoiding dairy products. That is, of course, an incredibly awkward warning to be coming out of the Mayo client.  HA HA. 

Why is it sideways?

"Just hunt, baby!" doesn't have the same ring to it.

L Train

Hey Nads - you racing this weekend?

L Train

btw, I keep wanting to say "now that all of the children are growing up" when I see this thread, which makes me sad, but not as sad as Wriggs.

Hey Nads - you racing this weekend?

No, sir.

L Train

No, sir.

okiedokie.  Just wanted to know if I should be paying attention to some 5k in New Jersey.  Now my weekend is free.

xor

So the mayo clinic is saying 'no whey'. Or are they saying to steer clear of people who are off the dairy? ("stop sucking the corporate teat!")

So the mayo clinic is saying 'no whey'. Or are they saying to steer clear of people who are off the dairy? ("stop sucking the corporate teat!")

It seems they are tipping us off in some ambiguous way. 

Kalsarikännit

Nads, you could spend the weekend using the many tanning beds that are found in NJ.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Ahhh, only in Jersey...

Nads, you could spend the weekend using the many tanning beds that are found in NJ.

Her skin looks like a nicely cooked Thanksgiving day turkey

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life