Comments on your log (Read 713 times)

So, I'm a transfer CR noob and definitely don't want to come in and pretend like I'm some amazing person, because in my week here, I've already gained respect for the numerous RA vets such as Trent and the others. But, I do at least have an idea (and I'm crossing my fingers that it has never been done before.) ON the log, would it be possible to allow a space for other users to comment, or even guests? Almost like a guestbook, where tips and suggestions could be posted, congratulations could be given, and other comments. I know there are probably positives and negatives about the idea, but I guess that's what this forum is for... Wink And obviously, keeping too much work for eric, as well as taking up too much space would be an important thing to keep in mind.
      That's a cool idea! Big grin
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I, for one, think that is a fantastic idea! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I like it, as long as (a) it can be turned on or off and (b) the user can get notified of new comments on their log either when they log in or by email (or have the option to choose how!)

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I like it, as long as (a) it can be turned on or off and (b) the user can get notified of new comments on their log either when they log in or by email (or have the option to choose how!)
            Ditto.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay