Of course, nobody here wants to talk about Salazar (Read 190 times)

sport jester

Biomimeticist

While I expect to hear from the usual barfers and toilet vultures of this site, I'll laugh my ass off anyway...

Now that the sports world knows what a fraud and psychopath Alberto Salazar is, how come nobody here besides me has ever posted that reality??? Oh wait, that's because none of you know anything about running, unless your education comes from a shoe industry paid for magazine. You know who you are. The can't run faster, then buy more expensive shoes idiots...

Running faster requires changing the way you run. And if neither Alberto Salazar or any other coach can improve your speed, then maybe it's time you ignore the crap advice which gets posted by those who aren't smart enough to know what a pathetic fool Salazar or any running coach truly is...

And for those who think I don't know what I'm talking about, anyone who wants to run at least 20% faster with only an hour of instruction, need only ask the head of combat training for SEAL Team Six if my words are legit. Especially since he's one of my students. Having been invited by the Office of Naval Research to test my postulate, through their lab at Coronado, CA., I don't care what any barfer thinks of me.

Another update for the cowards here since my last posting, one of my students was not only drafted into the NBA as a player, but a team assistant coach and training partner for one of the League's top marquee players. His coach said training with me was a "Night and day difference," between his junior and senior year in college. In fact, he was the first student from his college to ever be drafted into the NBA.

For my military students, when you can teach a Soldier how to carry 135lbs of equipment and measure a heart rate to be lower walking at 7% incline after training biomimetically than walking naturally at 0% incline, one's military credibility is without question. If you can't tell me how I do it, then I've just proven why your education is useless compared to mine. Learn the skills and you'll run faster.

In fact, besides the invitation to rewrite training manuals for both the Army and US Marines, I'll be teaching next year at Quantico. It seems if you're one willing to put your life on the line, you're the only one's smart enough to figure out what I teach is true. Because over the years, I've been ridiculed by many for trying to share my world.

And while making fun of me is easy, I'm still waiting for the first recreational runner to take me up on my offer to teach anyone how to improve their speed by 20%. Salazar was willing to abuse the women he coached rather than allow someone with a real education in human performance improve their running skills. Given the unlimited credit card from Phil to teach their sponsored runners to stand on the winner's podium and couldn't do it, what makes anyone here think they know more?

If you truly want to run faster, I'll gladly teach. Given human nature to challenge is our "Fight or Flight," reflex, if you don't want to learn the science of running faster, then you're choosing to stay ignorant and injured.

If I can do it for any Navy SEAL, then teaching anyone here is easy.

Experts said the world is flat

Experts said that man would never fly

Experts said we'd never go to the moon

Name me one of those "experts"...

History never remembers the name of experts; just the innovators who had the guts to challenge and prove the "experts" wrong

an amazing likeness

Happy New Year to you, Mr. Jester...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

JMac11

RIP Milkman

Happy new year to everyone!

Happy New Year to you, Mr. Jester...

5K: 16:37 (11/20)  |  10K: 34:49 (10/19)  |  HM: 1:14:57 (5/22)  |  FM: 2:36:31 (12/19) 

SteveChCh

Hot Weather Complainer

...and then all the Navy SEALS stood and clapped

5km: 18:34 11/23 │ 10km: 39:10 8/23 │ HM: 1:26:48 9/23 │ M: 3:34:49 6/23

2024 Races:

Motorway Half Marathon February 25, 2024 1:29:55

Christchurch Half-Marathon April 21, 2024

Selwyn Marathon June 2, 2024

Dunedin Half Marathon September 15, 2024

darkwave

Mother of Cats

Happy new year to all!

Everyone's gotta running blog; I'm the only one with a POOL-RUNNING blog.

And...if you want a running Instagram where all the pictures are of cats, I've got you covered.

Happy New Year!!!!  (and nice to see you back dw!)

Ok, who said the name three times in a mirror?!

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Lane

SJ, why don't you take this discussion to letsrun?  We're too dumb here to get to your level and I bet you'd get a much livelier discussion on the World Famous Message Boards.  It's just a bunch of normal folks here but everyone over there makes at least $250K/year, runs >100 mpw, and went to a D1 school on full scholarship.

MTA: I love the phrase, "Toilet Vultures"

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

Will this thread get Liquor store guy back?

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Happy New Year!  Smile

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Happy New Year!

HermosaBoy

Happy New Year!!!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Happy New Year!!

kcam

Happy New Year, Salazar!

HermosaBoy

Happy New Year, Salazar!

Salieri?

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob