Big peach 10K (Read 848 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Goal for the year 10K <46:00

Name                        Distance                            Race                           Location                             Goal       
    Result                  
    Comments

runnerclay             10K      Big Peach Sizzler        Atlanta,Ga        45:59                                              RA predictor 46:53

********************************************************************************* Dizziling  rain unofficial time 45:43 Big grin                                                                                                                                                                                                  
    Official clock time 46:02.Chip times  apparently not recorded. I was at least 20 yards behind the start line.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Awesome achievement, congrats!  And Happy Labor Day!

"It's hard to dance with a devil on your back, so shake him off, oh wo-oh!" - Florence Welch (Florence + The Machine) - Shake It Out

great job Ronald!

Cross it off the list, then feel really good about your accomplishment! What a perfect time... Almost like you planned it.

mm

mdmccat
          Mrcrumpton

Awesome RC! You were just behind me 45:27 so I was able to mark that goal off also!

2013 Goals

• 5K-20:00
            • 10K-44:00
            • 1/2 Marathon-1:38
            • Marathon-3:30
            • Complete 50 Miler

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Awesome RC! You were just behind me 45:27 so I was able to mark that goal off also!

Congrats.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

congrats to both of you! 

steph  

Awesome work! 

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                  Emil Zatopek