Big peach 10K (Read 848 times)

Race Less Train More

Goal for the year 10K <46:00

Name                        Distance                            Race                           Location                             Goal       
    Result                  
    Comments

runnerclay             10K      Big Peach Sizzler        Atlanta,Ga        45:59                                              RA predictor 46:53

********************************************************************************* Dizziling  rain unofficial time 45:43 Big grin                                                                                                                                                                                                  
    Official clock time 46:02.Chip times  apparently not recorded. I was at least 20 yards behind the start line.

Run until the trail runs out.

2013***1500 miles

50 miler

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Awesome achievement, congrats!  And Happy Labor Day!

"It's hard to dance with a devil on your back, so shake him off, oh wo-oh!" - Florence Welch (Florence + The Machine) - Shake It Out

great job Ronald!

Cross it off the list, then feel really good about your accomplishment! What a perfect time... Almost like you planned it.

mm

mdmccat

Awesome RC! You were just behind me 45:27 so I was able to mark that goal off also!

2013 Goals

• 5K-20:00
            • 10K-44:00
            • 1/2 Marathon-1:38
            • Marathon-3:30
            • Complete 50 Miler

Race Less Train More

Awesome RC! You were just behind me 45:27 so I was able to mark that goal off also!

Congrats.

Run until the trail runs out.

2013***1500 miles

50 miler

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

congrats to both of you! 

steph  

OCD  If you don't laugh...   

Awesome work! 

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                  Emil Zatopek