Bug Report: Weekly Mileage in "Display my distance totals" (Read 1085 times)

The shirtless wonder

If I enter a run for Monday June 30th the miles for that run are not included in the weekly mileage total displayed on my website. The summary page within Running AHEAD displays the mileage correctly. This is evident with my wife's training log. Her username is marygpeanut. I verified the bug by entering a run in my account (which I've since deleted) for Monday June 30th. Greg
      Same scenario here.
      theyapper

On the road again...

Ditto here. Correct in the RA log, incorrect in the data on my blog site.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

eric :)

Hi guys, I have found and fixed the problem. I looked at stringsn88keys' blog and it looks correct to me. Let me know if it is still displaying correctly. eric :-)
          theyapper

On the road again...

Fixed. Thanks, Eric.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Hi guys, I have found and fixed the problem. I looked at stringsn88keys' blog and it looks correct to me. Let me know if it is still displaying correctly. eric :-)
              Awesome. Without your scripts, I have nothing. Big grin Thanks again.

The shirtless wonder

Awesome! Thanks Eric. That was fast. Smile Greg
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I just noticed that I am having a similar problem via Bill's iGoogle gadget. :/ My weekly total does not include Monday.
                  solarpowered

I am noticing my weekly mileage totals on the summary page are not accurate. They are accurate on the calendar page, but not on the summary mileage page... Any ideas? I switched my week start to Tuesday for the summer, since I'm doing my LR's on Mondays for now. The summary seems ok when it is on the Monday start, but not when I switch it to the Tuesday start... Help!

The bug is with the first day of the week. I rely on the database to do the summations but it only allows Sunday and Monday to be the first day of the week. I'll have to look into either restricting the first day of the week options or do the summations in my code instead. eric :-)
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I use Monday as the first day of the week and was seeing the error.

I also use Monday as my first day of the week and don't have the problem. I checked out your log and don't see any problems either.
                          solarpowered

Thanks, Eric. I'm not too worried about it since the calendar shows the right totals. I'll switch back to Monday as my start at the end of the summer, so it'll probably all even out. (I hope!) Thanks for the reply.

The shirtless wonder

I noticed a similar problem in my log yesterday (7/31/2008) for the monthly total. Yesterday the monthly total was reported as 0. I saw this around 8PM eastern time. Greg

Greg, That's probably a time zone issue. Basically, when someone's viewing your blog, the RA server does not know which time zone this person is in, so when it's the last day of the month, it may advance to the next month several hours sooner than your time zone. I do have an idea on how to fix this but I'm not sure if it will work. In all likelihood, it'll have to wait until I finish the new log. eric :-)