RWOL Refugees -- (Read 3876 times)

A Saucy Wench

Hi, welcome.  Just wanted to suggest that if you are trying to recreate some user groups/sub forums/refugee centers to find people during the fray you can also put a link to the new forums in your signature for awhile.  (Options/my forum preferences) 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

fitmuslima

Hello my fellow refugees, how is everyone doing? 

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Hi guys!

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

What do you mean this area is not for RW style chat? Different forum. Different culture. Just curious.

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

runny eggs

Maybe he means this place doesn't have censors instead of f/ck, we can type fuck. ?Wink

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Marmot84 here.  I guess I'll have to go dig up my avatar so everyone will know who it is. 

Cheers everyone.

Hey, Marmot!  Cool

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Maybe he means this place doesn't have censors instead of f/ck, we can type fuck. ?Wink

Okay, now, that's three of George Carlin's 7 words that work here...I used shit and piss last night.

runny eggs

Okay, now, that's three of George Carlin's 7 words that work here...I used shit and piss last night.

I do that every morning.

Nevrgivup

What the hell... this isn't Kansas.

So glad you made it! You're one of my favorites. Big grin

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

sugnim

I just got off the boat.  Hi everybody!  Is the winter running contest still going?

(Also, I seem to be too dumb to add a photo for my avatar.)

gusgordon

I just signed up over here. I was "Mark S. -rw" over at the old site.

Hey, Mark!

sugnim

What the hell... this isn't Kansas.

So, now that we're all here, are you gonna tell us all how to pronounce your username?

No more marathons

Now is the time for all good men to through a happy party.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Hey y'all, just popping in to say hi.  I'm feeling a little lost at the moment - so many rw refugee threads apparently.  Glad to see so many familiar faces here.  Looks like a lot of folks have reached their limit of bs, including me.

i was looking forward to joining the 2013 miles game though.  Am I to suffer through the spam and crappy forum over at rw to play?

PRs:

5k: 25:05 (Sep 2011)     10k: 51:57 (Aug 2012)     half: 1:56:46 (May 2013)     full: 4:09:46 (Jan 2016)

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

RWOL BF group in sig.