She laughs at me......

I've started our oun group.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum

Please visit.

xor

Hello? Hello? ::::taps mic::::: 

Is this thing on?

It is.

We do not have a "report user" thing here.

It pays to play nice.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

This is much easier on my old eyes. 

Running is dumb.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Hi Mandy!

The link to our group is a few posts above.

Purdey

Self anointed title

Why do you need your own group? We won't bite and are generally a friendly bunch.

And as you say, what the Great and Powerful eric has built pretty well rocks.

Agreed! I've transferred my log over here now, as I have no interest in Training Peaks. Will probably spend a lot more time on the forums here, too.

not lazy, just tired

This is much easier on my old eyes. 

I agree. Not sure why, since there's plenty of white, maybe the bits of blue help.

I also kind of agree with Purdey. I like seeing lots of familiar RWOL faces, but I want to be part of the RA folk as well, even though I understand that it's THE great scary place.

Not if it makes sense.

Maggie & Molly

we don't bite, well, maybe nibble......take a look around I am sure you'll find places to hang out!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Booyah!

Is my mic on??

testing 1-2-3

RWOL needs to get its act together.

Wow- sig lines,this is great.

PR's:

5K- 20:15 (2017)   HM- 1:39:38 (2012)    FM- 3:26:53 (2016)

Purdey

Self anointed title

NYCNorma

Hi RWOLers!

I've had my training log over here for a few years (and I'm a contributor to the site), but I haven't been very active on the forums.  Maybe I should be.  This is definitely much easier on the eyes than RWOL and BONUS: no Kara Goucher videos on every page. Wink

xor

A note from the great and powerful eric, who popped up in another RWOL thread.

Hello everyone!

My name is Eric and I'm the creator of RunningAHEAD.com.  I don't usually participate in non-administrative threads but I'm popping in to welcome all the RWOL users to RunningAHEAD.  I prefer to be hands off so that you can express your opinions freely.  These forums have moderators but they are only allowed to censor the occasional spam.  I do expect everyone to treat each other with civility and thus far, the self governance kept RA’s forums a welcoming place for everyone.

Some RWOL users are reluctant to give RA a try because its forums are not as active.  The greatness of an online community is not the software it uses but rather the conversations of its users.  RA can become a more vibrant place if we all join in the conversations.

Rodale is a corporation, with many shareholders that demand revenue and profits.  My guess is Training Peaks approached Rodale with the offer that if RW transfers all of its users to TP, TP will give Rodale a percentage of the premium membership fees it collected from RW’s users.  Rodale agreed because it is an additional revenue that it did not have with the “classic” free training log.  I can’t tell you the short sightedness of this decision.

Unlike RWOL, my primary focus is on you, the users.  Don’t get me wrong, I like to be rich, but I always believed that we can form a symbiotic relationship where everyone benefits.   My success depends entirely on your satisfaction of RA, where as it’s just a job to the RW folks that read and maybe respond to your comments.

Anyway, that is my sell.  If you become an RA user, I will take good care of you.  Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone in the US and a great day to everyone else!

eric Smile

NYCNorma

eric rulz

Been driving all night and finally made it here. Cool you can swear here and they have free beer Big grin

55+ PBs 5k 18:36 June 3rd TT

" If you don't use it you lose it,  but if you use it, it wears out.

Somewhere in between is about right "