RWOL Refugees -- (Read 3876 times)

xor

Okay, I give.  I'm here.  Now what?

A lot of action happens in the user groups.

On the main board, we're talking through what RWOL-like stuff works better there versus user groups.  It's a fun discussion for some.

Hello.

Buelligan

Sign up for the Beginners and Beyond group forum.  It's the defacto gathering place for most of the RW refugees, most of the familiar BF people that came over are there.   A good base to spring to the rest of the board from.

stirun

Here's hoping you can teach an old dog new tricks...

I´m very glad to see you are here, because I like your advice in RWOL very much !

ilanarama

Pace Prophet

I was thinking about you and how you would love peeking at running logs when giving pace advice.

Hah, then I would probably give up after two or three answers because it would take me ALL DAY to sift through the available information!

gusgordon

Mostly harmless

A lot of action happens in the user groups.

On the main board, we're talking through what RWOL-like stuff works better there versus user groups.  It's a fun discussion for some.

Hello.

I'm looking for this thread but I can't find it.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

bhearn

YAY!  The band's definitely getting back together.  Come join us in Trailer Trash: http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Trailer_Trash/

jules2

Have you filled out the questionnaire?

How did you get into running?

what are your goals?

Running skirts, yea or nay?

run with music?

Ever pooped on a run?

Vegan or ovo-pescatarian?

trails or ultras?

mornings or evenings?

Illene, get a grip you forgot pro or anti fanny packs and if pro what do you keep in it?

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

xor

YAY!  The band's definitely getting back together.  Come join us in Trailer Trash: http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Trailer_Trash/

Thing 2.

skygazer

Just signed in to the site.

So where 's the Beginners and Beyond group forum? How do I find it?

xor

Just signed in to the site.

So where 's the Beginners and Beyond group forum? How do I find it?

You should look through User Groups (see the top left of this page).

Here is the direct link though:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum

skygazer

You should look through User Groups (see the top left of this page).

Here is the direct link though:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum

Thanks.

I just found it. Didn't realize you have to browse for it or find it in the right category. Make sense though. There're so many groups there.

Another question, do I have to join the groups that I'm interested in to be able to view them (conveniently)?

EDIT: I think I know how to use this site.

xor

Depends on the group. some are set up to lurk, others are not. however, if you join, the group will show up in a handy list customized just for you. if you dont, it wont.

runmomto3boys

Hi, Ilana!