RWOL Refugees -- (Read 3876 times)

runfoolery

But then a good witch appeared and told me that to get back to a happy place, all I had to do was click on the link to Running Ahead.

So who are you calling a witch?  Clown

workinprogress11

Hello RWOL refugees and thanks to RA for having us.

Well, after a few days of lurking here I have signed up.  RWOL is absolutely useless this weekend.  I was coolrunning on RWOL but have changed my username.  I was thinking about changing it anyway but after reading about all the CR people who switched to RA I thought it would be a good time to do it.  I initially started thinking about changing it a few months ago when someone on the BF thought I had chosen the name as a tribute to the coolrunning site but I had never even heard of it when I made up my name.

Anyway, I didn't post often on RW but hung out there a lot.  I feel at home with all the familiar faces here!

not lazy, just tired

It's so good to see more and more familiar faces here!

Drunks

I just wish we could move the winter running contest over here.

Not if it makes sense.

nickshawn

Sir Mix a Lot

Ok, I'm in. Not giving up completely on RWOL but getting close to doing so....

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Starting tomorow, all chat/dailies will be in the group forum. Smile

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum

Jeepofspades

I created a profile, hope to still keep in touch with everyone!

kettledrum

Yay, now I can lurk over here and enjoy reading all of the great info from the BF peeps!

I haven't been on RWOL in ages...but I've been logging my runs here for even longer. Smile 

- Anna 

I want to be famous in the way a pulley is famous, or a buttonhole,

not because it did anything spectacular,   

but because it never forgot what it could do.

- Naomi Shihab Nye 

Shakedown Street

ok, I am in, the spam is just OOC

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

Trail Monster

Here!

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

Lanie811 checking in on here too but have changed my avatar name to Love2Run1...am still planning on keeping an eye open over there as well but unless they get rid of the spam, it seems hopeless...
                          stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Just to remind eveyone, starting tomorrow all chat/dailies talk will be in the group forum, not here in the general forum. We have been asked nicely.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

eric, If happen to see this post...if someone posted a dailies thread outside of our group in error, is there a way to get it moved?  I know moderating is only done when needed here, but was wondering if something like that would be categorized as "needed".

MariosLeasholder

Hi All, I'm going to give this place a try. From what I see so far.... Looks Great !   Words escape me regarding the problems at RWOL. I'll keep giving RWOL a look once in a while but I'm pretty much done putting up with that garbage.