Attach a photo to a workout entry (Read 121 times)

drrbradford

Might be nice for race finish photos and similar memorable events (I recently ran up a volcano and would like to attach a photo of me and my pal standing atop it).

+1    I've thought of this in the past, but never asked.

To work around that, I sometimes paste a direct link to race photos in the space-"Event URL"(if not using for link to results).

Other than that, i might paste photo link in the note section- but that's more than a click away from viewing.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

All business

Me too.  i just assumed RA didn't have the capacity for storing all those images.

Considering how often I actually go back to read old entries, I'm content linking to my imagehost.

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

JimR

Isn't this what blogs are for?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Actually, I agree with everyone: Smile

1. In some cases, it would be nice to post an image.
            2. Linking to an image host is better than making RA store them all. (That's how it's done in these forums.)
            3. A blog is a better option if you're the type to get real wordy/picture-y.
            eric :)

As LedLincoln pointed out, RA is a log and not a blog.  Lots of things need to change to allow for this feature.  I've considered allowing the log to be transformed into a blog but not sure how much use it would get so I never explored it further.