Garmin Forerunner Integration completed (Read 3794 times)

This made my day! Eric rocks Big grin
    han_lilac

Ok Just one more thing...sorry to be annoying....but no graphs are showing? THANKS Smile
        Thanks Eric. I downloaded my info from my Garmin 201. Next I was told to save the info before it would appear on my page. While looking for the save button the screen did a “hic-cup” and the info was gone. Unfortunately since I saw the info from the Garmin I deleted the history from it Cry …Suggestions?
        "It is very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runner. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants to quit." George Sheehan
          This is the best news I've heard all week Big grin. I haven't been able to try it yet but I'm just wondering about 2 things. 1. Has anybody tried it with their 405 running on a Mac 2. Has anybody used it on Firefox
          "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." Lou Holtz
          han_lilac

WOW...this is seriously FANTASTIC!!! THANKS ERIC!!!! Now got to grips with it...but for some reason its not generating graphs for pace, elevation etc? Big grin
              Love it! On a Mac, firefox, 305 model - working perfectly A

Recalculating...

thanks Eric!! I guess I couldn't have picked a better time to buy a Garmin (yesterday) Big grin
                I was already planning on ordering one today. I've been putting it off all week, but this gives me a reason to make sure I take care of it now. Thanks, Eric. You rock.

www.gypsygentilli.com

Imminent Catastrophe

This is the best news I've heard all week Big grin. I haven't been able to try it yet but I'm just wondering about 2 things. 1. Has anybody tried it with their 405 running on a Mac 2. Has anybody used it on Firefox
                  Tried the 405. "No GPS devices are detected" I'm certain this is a Garmin problem--their driver is still incomplete, it downloads workouts but won't connect for firmware updates. I suspect that's the protocol that isn't detecting the 405.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Thanks guys...but still not working...grrr. Keeps saying 'Multiple devices detected' and 'Don't know what to do'! Is anyone else having any difficulties? Big grin
                    Having that same error myself. It is that I have Garmin Mobile XT installed on my Nokia as well and it was detecting that as well. I did get a pop-up to ask me to select which device to connect to but that didn't seem to make any difference. I just turned the phone off for a minute though and the import seemed to work OK then. Will have to see if it complains again after the next attempt at an import though.
                      Thanks Eric. I just uploaded my first workouts. It worked great
                        Tried the 405. "No GPS devices are detected" I'm certain this is a Garmin problem--their driver is still incomplete, it downloads workouts but won't connect for firmware updates. I suspect that's the protocol that isn't detecting the 405.
                        That is exactly what I has afraid of. I hope Garmin fixes this problem soon, they fixed training center so maybe the communicator is next
                        "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." Lou Holtz
                          I just turned the phone off for a minute though and the import seemed to work OK then. Will have to see if it complains again after the next attempt at an import though.
                          Nope, looks like it won't work when my phone is on as it detects more than one GPS and does not seem to remember to only try and connect to the 405 I guess.
                            You rock

De-slacking in progress

works great Garmin 305 Firefox 3.0.06 too bad I just got laid off or I'd donate even more to eric

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

Eric is my hero.