Garmin Forerunner Integration completed (Read 3794 times)

Buzz-

Wow.... I just did the upload and it was absolutely painless. Thanks so much!
      Tonight during my run, I was chased by dogs, almost clipped by multiple drivers, soaked thoroughly by the rain...but I kept running. Why? Because I knew that I'd be able to try out the new upload when I got home, and I wanted to make it a worthwhile run! Thanks for the hard work and the inspiration, Eric! Susan
        I love it! Just uploaded my runs and it was so easy Big grin. Thanks you so much!!!!!
        andrewg5

I tried the upload for the first time... IT'S GREAT! Thanks for all the awesome work.
            I understand that you can export data from other devices such as Nike+ and Polar. I would love to add support for them as well. Since there is no membership fee to use RA, I can't possibly buy all these devices. If anyone is willing to lend me theirs, I'd be more than happy to add support for it. eric :-)
            Hi Eric, First of all the new log has got me donating- it's just that good! It is by far the most comprehensive and customisable log in the business- thanks! I would love to see nike + integrated and would lend you my gizmo, but not sure about shipping from Australia! Just a thought, from my limited knowledge, you may want to focus on integration between the nike + website/database and RA's database rather than the device itself. I believe the device is only designed to talk to the nike+ website and nothing else. Other logs that integrate work the source data off the website. If I gave you my username and password to nike+ website would that give you an understanding of how to sync with it? I am happy to be a guinea pig in whatever way you need to make this possible as I love the time saving automation that this device delivers. Cheers, ewan

run for fun!

han_lilac

So you uploaded using gps, and you went there like this...? http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v220/Maj2004/?action=view¤t=Sssss.jpg
              Unfortunately, when i click on graphs it just shows a big red cross and nothing like the above...is odd?

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Eric I'm not getting any of the graphs, just getting a blank screen with the Pace, Speed, etc buttons. Nothing appears even when selecting one of the buttons. Data loaded from Garmin 301, Vista, Firefox 3 and IE7 both yield same result. I even tried the publish button and it also doesn't yield a link that has a graph. The Map display's correctly, but none of the Graph data bob e v btw: great job with the upload. Time for another donation!

bob e v
                2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

Joshua H

Thank you! This is wonderful.

Hero of our Nation

Excellent. This is what has been needed. Terrific Work.
                      Donatedonatedonate. Unbelievable stuff, Eric! Doesn't work in my PC with Firefox but works fine in Explorer. I guess it's a plugin's issue, as Garmin Connect doesn't work either in Firefox, it has exactly the same (mis)behaviour. I can't believe this site is for free. Terrific job, mate!
                      PRs 5K 21:44 10K 51:35 51:09 48:41

Double IPA Please!

Mine works in Firefox but not in IE on my computer..

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

You have just made this, without a doubt, the best running log site ever. Great job!
                          Next race: Acura 5k (July 19) Why practice running slow? It comes naturally!
                            I have the Nike+ that I don't use anymore. You can have it, if that's what you need. Can't wait to download my garmin data.
                              Eric I'm not getting any of the graphs, just getting a blank screen with the Pace, Speed, etc buttons. Nothing appears even when selecting one of the buttons. Data loaded from Garmin 301, Vista, Firefox 3 and IE7 both yield same result. I even tried the publish button and it also doesn't yield a link that has a graph. The Map display's correctly, but none of the Graph data bob e v btw: great job with the upload. Time for another donation!
                              i have the same issue - no graphs appear, just a placeholder with a red X. Maybe a security issue? I'm in IE 7.0, and a Garmin 305. Still awesome, though, with the maps and elevation profile!
                              Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

Running on the ocean

Just uploaded my first run directly from Garmin and it works like a charm. No issues whatsoever and everything works how it supposed to. Using Win XP Pro with FireFox 3

You know when you're running a ultra marathon because the pain actually starts to hurt
                                -- Jakob Herrmann
                                my running achievements