Best website EVER??? (Read 1204 times)

jamieheather1

I tried a few different running/training websites before coming across this one, and Running Ahead is by far the best out there! In fact, it's one of the best websites I've ever come across. Excellent design, very clear and easy to use, and bursting with useful functionality. It may appear that I have a slight crush. It's true, I DO!!! This website rocks. Congratulations to the Running Ahead team and anyone else that has contributed suggestions - they've obviously been listening!
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think you're gonna find that most of us regulars agree. Welcome. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I was thinking the same thing today! The layout is so simple and elegant, the site isn't cluttered with ads, and the features are wonderful. I link to it everywhere. Big grin Spread the love!
        Gig

I had a race today, and wore my RA gear and spread the word.
            Welcome! I love it here, too. The site's great and the people are even better!
              I had a race today, and wore my RA gear and spread the word.
              Hehe, I didn't have a race, but worn my RA t-shirt for the first time and I think I boasted more than if it was one of those fancy £50 Asics or adidas shirt Tongue By the way, the shirt is cheap but it rocks!
              PRs 5K 21:44 10K 51:35 51:09 48:41
              kiwigal999

Smile Smile Smile Smile This website definitely has my vote, i have been tracking my running here for a long time now it is fantastic to see how much my running has improved and how many miles I do. Keep up the good work.
                Coach Jeanne

Speculum Wrangler

I'm a relative newbie (joined last fall as a CR refugee) but I tell everyone who will listen about this site. And I've made a couple of donations (via the PayPal link on the home page) because I would gladly pay an annual membership fee to help Eric keep this site ad-free! Shy

Jeanne