Goal Widgets Not Working (Read 32 times)

jbaco

I have set up 3 Goal widgets for 2020. All 3 are not adding the miles that I have run, biked or swam? I tried to make a new one, it also does the same thing?

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

What parameters did you enter?  I haven't set up any new ones, but the one I set up at the beginning of the year seems to be working fine.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

an amazing likeness

You probably already have, but go back and check the basics in the new widgets...are they set for the correct workout Activity type?

(click path:  log > edit layout (far upper right) > pencil icon on widget)

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

There was a problem with this a while back, and people had to log out of their accounts and log back in to make it work. Without doing this it didn’t even let you select an activity type. Worth a try I guess.

Dave

jbaco

Thank you, I had previously checked the dates, but somehow they had all switched to Half Marathon! All corrected and working now.

I had set them up before the beginning of the year, broke my arm, couldn't run and when I started running again, I could not figure out why my daily goal was going up! LOL

Thank you all again

jeffdonahue

Did you try using a different browser?  I know sometimes that can be an issue