Demotivational (Read 4108 times)

xor

Holy crap.  That is a disney shirt.  And that's not a vest.  That's all the shirt.

I miss the 70s.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

SO ANYWAY, A GUY WALKS INTO A BAR

- "We cleverly replaced the finish line with a steel

STOP ME IF YOU"VE HEARD THIS

So funny: http://perfectlytimedphotos.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So funny: http://perfectlytimedphotos.com

That site is cool.  Friends of ours took this over the past weekend.  I will have to send her that link...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, JT is even hotter shotgunning a beer at a Packer game!

~ Sarah Kay

SBD = Silent but deadly?

xor

Yesssssssth.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Trent...what is going on with your monkeys?  Seriously.  Monkey hos.

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

In honor of the announcement of the Star Wars Blu-Ray (and the screening of a sweet cut scene from ROTJ)

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ummm...that warning would not be there, had someone not actually tried it. 

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Ummm...that warning would not be there, had someone not actually tried it. 

There's got to be a site out there with the most hilarious/idiotic/horrifying product warning, right?  (The above is a Hall of Fame candidate.)

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

There's got to be a site out there with the most hilarious/idiotic/horrifying product warning, right?  (The above is a Hall of Fame candidate.)

Sometimes those little graphic instructions are funny, too.  Years ago backroadrunner and I were with a friend at a Red Lobster.  They had a little placard that showed how to suck the meat out of crab legs and it looked like something else entirely.  We totally lost it.  The restaurant was nearly empty, but a couple at a table nearby asked to be moved.  I think they thought we were drunk, but between the 3 of us there were only 2 drinks on the table (Eryn was only 20 at the time).  We weren't drunk, just slap-happy...which is probably worse.

~ Sarah Kay

We weren't drunk, just slap-happy...which is probably worse.

Or maybe you just came back from a run/ride and were stinking up the place.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Or maybe you just came back from a run/ride and were stinking up the place.

Nah, this was back when I was more sloth-like than I am, today. 

~ Sarah Kay

xor

I don't believe the screwdriver one is real, but 30 seconds in debunk mode couldn't debunk it either. (that pic shows up all over the internet though.  well, where "all" is based on a 30 second sampling).  Ouch.

Hey, nice marmot!

I don't believe the screwdriver one is real, but 30 seconds in debunk mode couldn't debunk it either. (that pic shows up all over the internet though.  well, where "all" is based on a 30 second sampling).  Ouch.

You are correct, sir.  I own that set of screwdrivers (although I've never inserted any of them into any part of my body).  It looks like that but without the circle + line and the "Not to be inserted into penis".

The illustration is just there to demonstrate how you use them.  There's a swivel pad at the end of each one, so that you can press down with your index finger and still rotate the screwdriver with your thumb and middle finger.  They're a bit more to the image that makes it clear that the screwdriver is being inserted into a screw vice a penis.

I never thought I'd use the phrase "vice a penis" in ordinary conversation, but there you go.

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens