Halloween Costumes (Read 573 times)

I LOVE Halloween! I'm not sure if it's all the candy or just some obsession with all things pumpkin. This year we're having our own Halloween costume party (yes, you're all invited)!! Yay! But, I have no costume ideas. I know it's a month away, but I'm just not all that creative at this kind of thing and need advance help. Anyone have suggestions? What are some of your favorite costumes? Help. Sara

Another Passion

If you want to be REALLY scary... go dressed as a Lawyer. Surprised Just kidding... I sneaked a peek at your profile before I posted that. Evil grin

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Oh, come on. The only thing worse than the legal industry is the insurance industry. Wink Anyway, I've "dressed up" as a lawyer for the last three years, I need a change. Told you I'm not creative. Smile

Another Passion

Oh, come on. The only thing worse than the legal industry is the insurance industry. Wink Anyway, I've "dressed up" as a lawyer for the last three years, I need a change. Told you I'm not creative. Smile
          I didn't want you to be too utra-scary hence the suggestion to dress up as a Lawyer and not an insurance claims representative. Big grin ps - Congratulations on your recent HM completion! That's awesome Sara!

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Are you going for silly, scary, sexy, etc?
            2009: BQ?
              I'm thinking more an more about being a flying monkey. Wish you all were coming to the party so someone would get the joke.

Lazy idiot

Ha! Agreed. I go to work every day dressed for the insurance industry. Though I like to think I'm one of the good guys (don't work for a company, rather as a benefits consultant)

Tick tock