My training log (Read 724 times)

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Cool stuff.

IMKY13 finish!!

Interesting.. Aug was 0 miles Sept was 63.4 (big jump there) Oct was 142 (another big jump there) Nov is 58.6 (on track to run 160...decent jump from October) why the big increases in mileage?

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Oh, to clarify: I did run in Aug, but the wheels were falling off my training. I almost quit. The little running I did do, I didn't log, I didn't hang out here or any other running sites, read running publications anything like that. It was close. Mostly I'm VERY pleased with the graph. I'm very consistent, more so than I've ever been. I had a 48 mile week a few weeks ago, tying my highest ever, but that was during marathon training. This is all base mileage and while I'm working hard to be consistent, I'm not banging my head against the wall to get the miles in like I have in the past. So, short answer - nice and consistent mileage. I like it.