How many miles did you run in 2013? (Read 478 times)

Joann Y

why not 2014?      barely over 1 mile/month

Cause I'm anal but trying not to be that anal.  

beat

Break on through

I ran 3415 miles in 2013.  It took 19 days, 23 hours.  This was pretty much the same as 2012.

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."

Not dead. Yet.

Very similar to Joanne.  1529.3 in my first full year of running.  Going to try to hit 2000 this year.

How can we know our limits if we don't test them?

From Nashville to San Francisco. Goal was to keep it under 2000, and I just barely made it!!!!!

Doug-

2,800.0      (like to round-off the last day of the year)...

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I could have run from home to any point in the green oval.  Some of them might have been challenging, though.

chaplanger

Home from Iraq 2005

How do you find your final stats for a calendar year after the calendar flips to jan. 1 on RunningAhead.com. I can't seem to find anyplace for these stats. . .

Found my answer:

Go to "Reports"

Select: "New Search" box

From General Info -- Date Range Drop Down select "Last Year"

Click "Search" at bottom of page

Choose "Summary" Button in upper right

5k: -- 26:12 (12/17/2016)

10k: 58:36 (6/14/2016)

Half: 2:08:23 (7/4/2015)

Longest: 15.03 (5/31/2014)

Half Marathon Bucket List Goals: 15 of 50 states completed / 2 of 7 Continents completed.

beat

Break on through

How do you find your final stats for a calendar year after the calendar flips to jan. 1 on RunningAhead.com. I can't seem to find anyplace for these stats. . .

Training Log ->  Reports -> New Search -> Date Range: Last Year,   Group Result By: Year

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."

chaplanger

Home from Iraq 2005

Beat -- Thank You!

2013 Total: 816.2  My Best Calendar year so far

5k: -- 26:12 (12/17/2016)

10k: 58:36 (6/14/2016)

Half: 2:08:23 (7/4/2015)

Longest: 15.03 (5/31/2014)

Half Marathon Bucket List Goals: 15 of 50 states completed / 2 of 7 Continents completed.

beat

Break on through

No problem!

I did 520 since the beginning of April.  Started at about 30 miles/month and up to 60-80 by fall.  I'm happy with that.  Not sure what my lifetime record is, as I didn't track mileage when I ran cross country in high school, but I'm pretty sure this wasn't it.  Going for 1,014 next year, minimum.  More if I can stay healthy.while increasing mileage.

3670.  Great job all!

Very nice, that's 2 miles more than my 2012 total distance.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Training Log ->  Reports -> New Search -> Date Range: Last Year,   Group Result By: Year

Or, don't limit it to last year:

duckman

The Irreverent Reverend

Or, don't limit it to last year:

I'm hoping to make a leap this year not unlike what you made from 2009 to 2010. Thanks for sharing!

Husband. Father of three. Lutheran pastor. National Guardsman. Runner. Political junkie. Baseball fan.

NNutr

2261 in 2013