2.5 years chasing.... (Read 801 times)

a very elusive goal..... 52 long weeks.... 12 months..... YES - ONE year today......finally!!!!!!! without cracking my right leg Big grin Yo, RA - I did it!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

Yo, Cheryl!! I can't even say how happy I am for you. And you're kickin' butt too! Good for you! You are one determined woman. And an inspiration to others as well. (((HUGS)))
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It has been a LONG time coming. I'm so glad that things are finally working for you and your body is cooperating with your brain. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dave

Great job and congrats on nearly 1000 miles this year as well. And that pic in your profile! You're buff girl Wink

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Outstanding - so happy for you! Wishing you many, many more healthy miles.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Thanks! and in the interest of continuing down this same path, I plan on cutting mileage 50% for the month of December for catch up time, and see what I can do about chasing that bike bunny down Evil grin RA is the best collection of peeps - so generous with their support and advice Smile thanks again from Chenille....formerly known as Pool Runner Wink

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group