Speaking of time spent running... (Read 1195 times)

1700 miles, a bit less than 9 days (210 hours)

Run to Win
    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

My average pace went from 8:53 in 2006 to 8:55 this year. Not sure if that's good or bad Confused

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My average pace went from 8:53 in 2006 to 8:55 this year. Not sure if that's good or bad Confused
        I would vote for good--you've likely done more long, comfortable pace runs. What have your race times done? I don't know that my overall day-to-day pace is all that different from what I was doing a year ago, but my race times have improved considerably--over 10.5 minutes off of my HM PR is a good thing. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

This is my first year of tracking my mileage so I have nothing to compare it to. The only thing I can compare are the 5k races I've done over the recent years. I've improved with those. From 28 something to 21:30.

Michelle

Distance: 694.5 Mi Time: 99:16:50 (4 days, 3 hours) I'm the slug in this group. Dead

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

2007 Distance (so far): 650.5 miles - (I expect to get to almost 900 by year end) Time: 106:40:09, 4 days 10 hours 2006 Distance: 295 miles (I stopped running in July and didn't restart until Feb/March this year) 2005 Distance: 677 miles 2004 Distance: 653 miles
                2007 Stats Distance: 459.2 Mi (trying to hit 621 miles by 12/31!) Time: 69:35:38 (2 days, 21 hours) Total Stats Distance: 759.5 Mi Time: 99:15:26 (4 days, 3 hours)
                "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
                  Hello everyone! Just popped over from the Coolrunning fiasco, seems like a good group of folks! Yikes, time run in 2007. No wonder I don't recognize my child: 466 hours (19.4 days) Take care, - Chris
                    No wonder I don't recognize my child: 466 hours (19.4 days)
                    Funny! Smile

Michelle