I DID IT! I bought a treadmill (Read 617 times)

OverAnalyzer

After much ado, I finally bit the bullet and bought the Sole F83 for 1599.99. Gulp Confused It shipped today and will be here by next weekend. I am so EXCITED! Thanks to everyone who gave their thoughts on treadmills a while back. Now I can get my rear back in gear!
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am SO envious! Even if we had the cash for one, the only place we have space is in the garage...with no TV. I don't think I could run on a treadmill without a movie to watch, or something.... k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

That's awesome! Smile Enjoy it!
        2009: BQ?

Now that was a bath...

Woohoo for Lisa!!! Hey girl, as a side note and before the 'Purists' pop in with their theories - my doc said that and advantage of a treadmill when you are BF is that it is lower impact. My recent problem with my leg may have been made worse by the fact that I only finished BF five months before I started running and may have a weakened bone structure. That's great news though! Claire xxx
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
            If I could talk my wife into it I would buy a treadmill in a heartbeat. I'll run in just about any weather conditions but, sometimes I'd love to avoid the slush, the wind, the blowing snow & still get a run in. I admit it. I'm jealous. Congratulations.

Pre would have liked us.

I didn't ever know that BF had anything to do with running or bone structure--I'm interested. I've ran off and on while BF and never had an injury problem--bra problems maybe but not the legs--but I have friend...... any ways, interesting.
              JakeKnight

I'm sorry. My condolences. Cry On the plus side, you're now eligible for a Grammy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                -----------------------------

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Congrats! I think that you'll find it useful to have. I know that it's not my favorite, but it's better than having nothing! Jilly
                  "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
                  OverAnalyzer

omigod, I'm almost giddy.......the treadmill is coming! the treadmill is coming! the treadmill is coming!!!!!!!! ETA is tomorrow, but we have to 'coordinate' delivery b/c the sucker is almost 300 lbs and they only drop it at the curb. Jake.....I doubt I am that coordinated, and my math shows it would be about 10,000 to have enough treadmills. Smile I could start my own home gym. Sweet.