I got stung by a bee. (Read 550 times)

Jeffrey

No, I am not kidding. I got stung on the forehead 4 miles into a 11.5 mile run. I wanted to itch the bite every step I took. It drove me nuts!

Princess Cancer Pants

Owie! How did that happen? Well, I guess that's one advantage to our nasty weather--snow and bugs are pretty incompatible. I don't miss all the mosquito bites I was returning home with after some evening runs this Summer. k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Jeffrey

I should have titled this post "*%!*& BEES!" but I saw your other post with the word bee in it and it reminded me about my sting ... It happened just by bad luck. I was running along and it smacked right into my forehead - with force! Then stung me instantly. Currently it itches like a poison ivy rash.
        Owie! How did that happen? k

Princess Cancer Pants

Eek, you must run faster than I do...I can't imagine running into a bee hard enough to anger it to sting. That's why the mosquitos get me...I'm slow. Wink k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown