Dirt Roads and the First day of the week (Read 577 times)

HangingJ

Great running log! Active blows. I am so glad to have found a log here. Thanks! Two questions I can't seem to answer.... 1. I run most of my miles on dirt roads. Of the road surfaces offered, this doesn't seem to be one of them. Am I missing something? 2. My first day of the week for training logs is Sunday. I total my weekly mileage based upon Sunday through Saturday. Is there a way to change this on the log? Again, great job. I am thrilled to have found such a great new "home". Benj

Half Fanatic #846

Hi Benj - 1. Gravel and/or Dirt road options would really be nice to have. 2. Go to "Options" in upper right corner; click on "Locale Settings"; click on "First day of week" and choose one... Bill Smile

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

HangingJ

Bill: Awesome! I just made the change and already, things are better with the world! I appreciate the response. Benj