Search with custom date range fails to return any results (Read 41 times)

JoeO

I have many rides/runs in my log.  Yet when I try to search for workouts that I know are there using anything but the canned date ranges, it fails to find them.

For example, let's say I'm looking for all the rides I've done over 100 miles.

if I set the search criteria to

Date Range: Last 3 years

Activity Type: Bike

Workout Type: Any Workout

Distance 100 miles minimum (no value set for maximum)

Then I easily get a list of the rides.  Works fine.

But if I change the Date Range to "Custom" and set a start date of, say, 1/1/2002 -- with no other changes, then NO rides are found.  Nor are any returned if I set a reasonable END date

Any chance this can be looked at?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

It seems that you have to specify the end date (today, for example) as well.

JoeO

Funny, I thought I had tried (several times, in fact) specifying the end date.  But clearly not as it does work when I specify it.  Odd that I don't need to specify a max mileage too.  But as long as I can make it work, I'm happy

Thanks

eric :)

Hi Joe,

I am gradually switching the training log over to use the API.  I made the switch for the search form recently and that introduced the date bug.  I'm deploying the fix right now and it should be available in about 30 minutes.

eric Smile

JoeO

I didn't even know there *was* an API!  Is it something available to developers?  Where can I read more about it?

an amazing likeness

I didn't even know there *was* an API!  Is it something available to developers?  Where can I read more about it?

http://api.runningahead.com/docs/

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.